Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-28-2010, 08:06 AM   #11
no
Webkinz :)

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz July 2010 Plushies Revealed, PSIs & PSFs Too

ANOTHER slide PSI? can't wait to go in the trading rooms after that one is released.

View Post Originally Posted by mulberry59
I love the Pretty Panda! And a dress AND tiara!!!! Can't wait to see pics of these pet items! Thanks for the info FIA!
i might get that one just for its PSI. lol [ooh, dress and tiara match. good job ganz!]

Last edited by pikachukick900; 05-28-2010 at 08:06 AM..
pikachukick900 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2010, 08:07 AM   #12

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

Wow lots of new stuff! I really like the Pretty Panda and Lowland Gorilla but all are very nice!
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 08:12 AM   #13
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

I love the Border Collie
lego is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 08:14 AM   #14
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

I've already given my opinions on the first Webkinz that were shown, but here's my opinion on the rest:

Sig. Deer: probably going to be ugly, but I might get it since I live in an area where there's a LOT of deer.
Sig. End. Gorilla: probably not. Not a fan of gorillas nor most of the Sig. End. series.
Sm. Sig. Golden Retriever: looks like the beagle... If the virtual is like the Beagle, too, I might get it.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 08:32 AM   #15
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Love that Misty Pup and Small Signature Golden Retriever!
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 08:32 AM   #16
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Smile Re: Webkinz July 2010 Plushies Revealed, PSIs & PSFs Too

THE BORDER COLLIE AND SQUIRREL!*Almost has a Heart attack from overcuteness*.And,uh,is anyone seeing Signature Beagle similarities in the face and eyes of that Golden dog?Um,I'll just stick to my regular Signature Golden retriever Lloyd thank you very much.The Misty pup is also cute,but it looks so much like the Cream soda pup.The Deer is okay,it reminds me of the ones I always see driving back from Springfield in the evening.The Gorilla is very realistic,but I don't think I'd get it.Also,has anyone noticed that Ganz is beginning to run out of ideas?I mean,the Signature Golden retriever was already made,the Woolly mammoth in August is an E-store pet,Plus the Pretty panda nearly replicates the Mystical panda.
Boltaway is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 09:57 AM   #17

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

i liek the signature golden retreiver~~ ~!!! thanks for the information fia!
MAKroll is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 09:58 AM   #18

MissAngelKinz is on a distinguished road

i think all of them are pretty cool! maybe i can get all of them fer my b-day in july... lol im just kidding xD i wish though. maybe the pretty panda, red squirrel, or misty pup. but the sig. golden retriever is cute too
MissAngelKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:01 AM   #19
MOKONA <3
Gifted

laurenbay5 has a spectacular aura aboutlaurenbay5 has a spectacular aura about

The only one I really like is the deer. The others are cute but I'd rather that deer it is so cute,:deer:
laurenbay5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:02 AM   #20

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

CRIES!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO I always wanted the large golden retriever.... then it got really rare. I was soooooo happy when i heard this one announced. Then.... IT IS ONE THAT LAYS DOWN!!!!! uhg... i like playing with my webkinz plushies, but that is sorta hard to do with them laying down. Oh well.... I still will probably get it! along with that tabby too (coming in august) That golden slide just sounds sooooo good.... I also can't wait for the pretty panda's PSI, sounds like some sorta beauty thing. awesome!!!!!
~Kiwi~ is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: