Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2009, 01:38 PM   #11
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Jr. Plushies Arrive in Stores

Here is another pic of it beside the new Signature Panda. I had thought they would be closer in size. But it towers over it too!
Click the image to open in full size.
jessicabarnhart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2009, 02:04 PM   #12
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Oh they're huge! And it looks incredibly soft! I ordered a blue and a pink puppy for my son. He asked for the blue, but he loves to make little Webkinz families and I knew he'd love for it to have a little sister. Unfortunately, I don't think they'll make it here by Easter.
Thank you for the pictures!
AnthonysMommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 02:31 PM   #13
Banned

Fishingpro is an unknown quantity at this point

I wish I had on but I am *edited* old:acs::abn::bas::bt::ccat::b uffalo:

yeah i wish

i had one really

cool is it really

Please do not post your age. Thank you! : )
~ TTGTTG

Last edited by TTG; 04-07-2009 at 02:47 PM..
Fishingpro is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 02:39 PM   #14
Webkinz :)

susand610 will become famous soon enough

holy cow! those are HUGE! i want one so bad! i will probally give the code to my kittle cousin though. . . . . i really on't care about the website AT ALL she is only 16 months now but oh well lol her mom will keep it that is the one i want!
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:36 PM   #15
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

they look cute!!!!! i might buy one and give it to someone but not open a webkinzjr acount for myself!
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:43 PM   #16
mainewebkinz is on a distinguished road

:easter::easter:We just came back from our local webkinz shop and they had several of the new Jr plushies for sale very cute. Thought the price was a bit high.
mainewebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:50 PM   #17
Grantm56

Smile Re: Webkinz Jr. Plushies Arrive in Stores

Thet(Ganz) said that Webkinz Jr. would be 25 inches.That is a lot bigger than my Clydesdale.
Old 04-07-2009, 04:15 PM   #18
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

I saw them on saturday at a local store. They had signature pandas and tons of evry Webkinz JR. i was gonna get one but i got a ringtailed lemur instead
cmb123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 04:32 PM   #19
flybabytina is a
Gift Trainee

flybabytina is on a distinguished road

My local gift shop got their Jrs in yesterday. I bought a Purple Monkey today for my nephew's birthday this weekend.
flybabytina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 05:21 PM   #20
Proud to be a

Breezmom is on a distinguished road

Hey Jessica,
You have great taste!! I have the same couch Oh, and the Webbies on it are adorable.
Breezmom is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: