Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-16-2010, 05:51 PM   #71
uvs u!
Gifted

RoyalSecret has much to be proud ofRoyalSecret has much to be proud ofRoyalSecret has much to be proud ofRoyalSecret has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz on iPhone, iPod Touch - Goober's Lab Game Awards Real Kinz Cash!

Finally! And only 99 cents? I have to get it!
RoyalSecret is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2010, 05:52 PM   #72
Alaza
Webkinz :)

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Re: Webkinz on iPhone, iPod Touch - Goober's Lab Game Awards Real Kinz Cash!

Yay! xD I just got an ipod touch for my birthday! Just in time for this! I guess it would be too hard to have an app with all the Webkinz games and features (like caring for your pet, W-shop, clubhouse, your room, etc.) Huh? But, a girl can wish.
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 06:04 PM   #73
Clothing Collecter

nicolejasmine14 is just really nicenicolejasmine14 is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz on iPhone, iPod Touch - Goober's Lab Game Awards Real Kinz Cash!

this is just the weirdest and coolest thing webkinz has done too bad i not have a iphone lol
nicolejasmine14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 06:05 PM   #74
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Luna_Lovegood
Yay! xD I just got an ipod touch for my birthday! Just in time for this! I guess it would be too hard to have an app with all the Webkinz games and features (like caring for your pet, W-shop, clubhouse, your room, etc.) Huh? But, a girl can wish.
Its called Cloud Browse, you can download it free.
webkinzchick1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 06:30 PM   #75
HuskinsdadE
Gifted

cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds
cnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no boundscnetski knows no bounds

Donation Award 

I have been away too long, and I sneak in to see THIS!

Since I am often away, this can be a great avenue to stay connected. Imagine the KC earned while flying! (I wonder if you can win trophies...)
cnetski is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 06:37 PM   #76
babyleebo is finally
Gift Guru

DebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond reputeDebbieFaye has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Talking Re: Webkinz on iPhone, iPod Touch - Goober's Lab Game Awards Real Kinz Cash!

I got mine today!
DebbieFaye is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 07:11 PM   #77
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

This is so cool!
You can be on your account while earning points on your ipod.

Log out and in and there's your points!

Also, you can play offline if you don't have a WiFi connection.

canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 07:26 PM   #78

Kayakinz is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzchick1
Its called Cloud Browse, you can download it free.
Cloud Browse is PAINFULLY slow and has absolutely zero security. While it's reasonably unlikely that someone will steal your WK passwords through the cloud servers, it's certainly possible. And it's not all that difficult to do.

Not worth it, in my opinion, for WK or for anything else that requires a password.
Kayakinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 07:39 PM   #79
Sausage! :D

retheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to behold

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! I am so getting this!
retheriolu is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 07:53 PM   #80

jeans94 is just really nicejeans94 is just really nice

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz on iPhone, iPod Touch - Goober's Lab Game Awards Real Kinz Cash!

i got it earlier today and i already made 500 kinzcash!!!!! i highly recommend it. it is sooooo worth the 99 cents!
jeans94 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
new to the tools

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: