Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-16-2010, 04:20 PM   #61
JapenesFlower
Webkinz :)

angelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz on iPhone, iPod Touch - Goober's Lab Game Awards Real Kinz Cash!

Omygosh. My iPod touch is so much more fun now!! I love how we can play it not online than add our kc later. I don't think I'll ever be short on kc now
For the first time in a while.
GANZ, I LOVE YOU!!!
angelpup13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2010, 04:23 PM   #62
elcome Back To

GemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz on iPhone, iPod Touch - Goober's Lab Game Awards Real Kinz Cash!

*squee!*
Is it ironic that read this annoncement on my iPod? Haha

My mom's buying me an iTunes car too! Hooray!!
GemPhantom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 04:58 PM   #63
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

OH. MY. GOSH!!!!!!!!! IT'S FINALLY OUT!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU WI!!!!!!! I'm getting this as soon as my dad gets home!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!! So happy!!!!!
lps3cheese is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 04:59 PM   #64
lisle10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Does it work for te ipad?
lisle10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 05:04 PM   #65
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

OK, it looks like my dad had better buy that new Iphone soon (I'm getting his old one)... This will perfect for when I can't sleep at 3am, or if I'm on a long car ride, or if the internet goes out....
PeaceOut is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 05:09 PM   #66
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by lisle10
Does it work for te ipad?
Yes. It should.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 05:18 PM   #67
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

NICEEEEE!!!!!!
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 05:30 PM   #68
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

Ugh!!!! I was soo looking forward to getting this app since I'm ALWAYS on my ipod!!!! But then when it finally comes out, go figure Ganz being greedy Ganz decides to charge for it! =P why couldn't it just be free?
dancerchick914 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 05:38 PM   #69

Kayakinz is on a distinguished road

Yes! Yesyesyesyesyes! My favorite game of all, and it's just perfect on the touchscreen. This came out terrific. Works beautifully on the iPhone and scales just fine to the iPad. Now if they'd just convert from Flash to HTML5 for the rest of WK, I'd never need my computer again! LOL

Thanks Ganz, and thanks WI for the heads up!
Kayakinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 05:47 PM   #70
idgie6

puppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

Awesome! Good thing my grandma and grandpa got a ipod! I'm going to get it! (BEST NEW EVER) lol
puppy girl is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
new to the tools

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: