Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-16-2010, 03:39 PM   #51
hoooo!
Gifted

LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz on iPhone, iPod Touch - Goober's Lab Game Awards Real Kinz Cash!

( looks into looking glass ball thing) I see an ipod touch in my future ( I hope LOLZ )
LittleBird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2010, 03:41 PM   #52
SophieRecords!
Webkinz :)

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

Default Re: Webkinz on iPhone, iPod Touch - Goober's Lab Game Awards Real Kinz Cash!

OMG I have been waiting for this for over a month now YAY!!! I just downloaded it!
SophieKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 03:50 PM   #53
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

aw cool!!!!!! i don't personally have an iphone or ipod touch but if i did have one i would totally get this app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanx for bringin us this info
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 03:55 PM   #54
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

Cool! I have like $30 sitting on my account, now there's something cool to buy!
teaandpizza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 03:56 PM   #55
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

Oh I am so thrilled!! Yes, Angry Birds has remained as one of my favourite games, but my guess is Goober's Lab will become one of my favourites very quickly I completed everything so far that has been released for Angry Birds, but I'm soon going to play more on Goober's Lab!! (Well, on my aunt's iPod Touch anyways.. )
bluey1998 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 04:03 PM   #56
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

Yah! Just downloaded it! My spouse will be just THRILLED that I have WW on the go now

I won the trophy on the game, but it doesn't appear that trophy prizes transfer over to your account. Has anyone confirmed that their KC has actually transferred--is it instantaneous? I didn't look at my KC total before I started playing, so I don't really know.
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 04:03 PM   #57

lava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant futurelava94 has a brilliant future

Now this got me wondering if it's possible to win the trophy through this app... has anyone posted that they've won it?
lava94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 04:03 PM   #58
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

Talking Re: Webkinz on iPhone, iPod Touch - Goober's Lab Game Awards Real Kinz Cash!

That's so cool!
smallmonkey953 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 04:15 PM   #59
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

I won it but as far as I can tell, it did NOT transfer.

But I am not even sure if the KC transferred because I didn't check my total before I started. And, I don't know how long before the KC shows up on your account, so it's possible that my trophy and KC are still floating in the web ether waiting to show up!

View Post Originally Posted by lava94
Now this got me wondering if it's possible to win the trophy through this app... has anyone posted that they've won it?
Yep! It works great on my I-pod Touch!

View Post Originally Posted by jj8
Will this work on your I-touch? My mom said it wouldn't bbut I was wondering...

Last edited by ArtySmarty; 08-16-2010 at 04:15 PM..
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 04:16 PM   #60
Loonie1212 is a jewel in the roughLoonie1212 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by SophieKinz1999
OMG I have been waiting for this for over a month now YAY!!! I just downloaded it!

Same here! Can't wait to try it tonight after dinner!

- Loon
Loonie1212 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
new to the tools

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: