Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-17-2010, 11:20 PM   #131
Lil Kinz

cocodog0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: Webkinz on iPhone, iPod Touch - Goober's Lab Game Awards Real Kinz Cash!

when i looked it up in the app store it wasnt there... when it comes out i cant wait! 99cents! poc!4EVER!!!!

i wish i had internet connection!!!!!!! soooo *****! the second i step inside my house i'm going to bye it!!!!!!!!!! like hello 99cents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cannot wait!!!!! if your wondering how im getting internet now its called an INTERNET CORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4EVER!!!!

Last edited by cocodog0; 08-17-2010 at 11:20 PM..
cocodog0 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2010, 06:18 AM   #132
Webkinz :)

zephybear has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz on iPhone, iPod Touch - Goober's Lab Game Awards Real Kinz Cash!

Ganz, please make it for the Android phone too. Thanks in advance!
zephybear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:05 AM   #133
orld's Slowest

derring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Webkinz on iPhone, iPod Touch - Goober's Lab Game Awards Real Kinz Cash!

Not many people reviewing this yet?

The app is quite good, and very true-to-life. Goober says "Atomicolicious" almost enough times, and the 4's and 5's show up more frequently, if anything, than in the WKW version. Lots of fun to play, if sometimes a bit hard to select those tiny balls with larger fingers.

Syncing of the KC works well, too, and we've tried it from 2 phones, to 2 different accounts.

My only issues so far are the black and scary screen at the end of a game (has it died? do I need to reboot?) before the KC transfer screen is presented, and the single time I won "a prize!" at the end of the game I was tossed out, losing both my KC and whatever prize it would have been. Would that have been a trophy? That would be really cute, if one managed to get a trophy in-game in WKW for playing Goober.

Happy to pay a buck or so for this game, Ganz. This version was a good first attempt. Now... will you port it, full-size, to the iPad? We need the larger size.
derring do is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 03:49 PM   #134
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Default Re: Webkinz on iPhone, iPod Touch - Goober's Lab Game Awards Real Kinz Cash! *UPDATE*

This app is simply WONDERFUL! I love the feature of the Kinzcash going to your account. It is just like the Arcade Game, Goober even talks to you. I love it, and especially for the price of only 99 cents it is worth it, and more. Thank you Ganz!
BalletDancer97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 04:19 PM   #135
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by zephybear
Ganz, please make it for the Android phone too. Thanks in advance!
they probaly won't, because iphone/ apple products are more popular; and the andriod is a phone, and not a gaming device like the ipod touch.

Last edited by softballipod; 08-18-2010 at 04:19 PM..
softballipod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 06:35 PM   #136
Gift Guru

k2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz on iPhone, iPod Touch - Goober's Lab Game Awards Real Kinz Cash! *UPDATE*

Love this app I have it on my ipod and it works great best dollar I spent today
k2ramal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 07:17 PM   #137

webkinz013 is an unknown quantity at this point

the best game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinz013 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 10:16 PM   #138

basbunch is on a distinguished road

I've been tossing around the idea of getting an iPad, so after playing Goober's on my tiny iTouch, I ran to get the iPad...and WOW, oh WOW it's incredible to play Goober's with the touch of my fingertip!
Hopefully, there will be more games out soon!
basbunch is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 06:53 PM   #139

kitty7755 is on a distinguished road

I also got the game, great price. I would love to see more games from gantz. As others have said, I'm not to fond of the black screen at the end of the game. I thought that it crashed. All and all I love it.

Last edited by FIA; 08-20-2010 at 12:11 PM.. Reason: red ink is reserved for staff
kitty7755 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 06:55 PM   #140
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by softballipod
they probaly won't, because iphone/ apple products are more popular; and the andriod is a phone, and not a gaming device like the ipod touch.
yup, there are a lot more iphones & itouches in circulation & most kids have one of those, not a droid.
taffeta is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
new to the tools

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: