Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-17-2010, 05:18 PM   #121
TURTLES!
Webkinz :)

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz on iPhone, iPod Touch - Goober's Lab Game Awards Real Kinz Cash!

Wow, this is great! I am SO convincing my mom to get this for me A great game for when we don' have Doodle Jump anywhere.
DancingPants160 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2010, 05:32 PM   #122

Kayakinz is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz on iPhone, iPod Touch - Goober's Lab Game Awards Real Kinz Cash!

View Post Originally Posted by evlangelfire89
Boo.. they would make it an app I have to pay for... with all the glitches that WW has on their normal gaming systems I'm not sure I wanna trust that this will working any better and waste my hard earned money on it...
Thus far, I've not encountered a single glitch (though there might be one around the trophy).

And Ganz earned their money with this one; it's a clean port of a complex game onto a totally new operating system for them, one that doesn't support Adobe's Flash. Doing something like this isn't easy; doing it well is even tougher. They did a good job and it's only .99--frankly, it's some of the better money I've spent on WK over the last three years!

I expected it to be an utter disaster. Instead, I'm very impressed.
Kayakinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 05:43 PM   #123
onderful

bubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of light

For anybody that has purchased the game already, was it good? Did it work all right? was it worth the money? Please let me know so i can consider getting it!
bubble3495 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 06:21 PM   #124
I ♥ Ice Fawns :)

wyn2005 is just really nicewyn2005 is just really nice

OMG!!!!!!!!! I am going to download it when my mom gets home!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! I'm so happy I got my Itouch and Ipad!!!!!!!!!!
wyn2005 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 07:05 PM   #125
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

We have an I Pad and it worked great! Love that you can log into any of your accounts, this will be a great way for me to earn kinzcash for my DD's accounts!! Now they just need to get it on the other networks like maybe the Android system that way I can use it on my phone!!
fvb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:07 PM   #126
Gifted

frostfur has disabled reputation

Awesome!
Though I'll think I'll hold off for now. (I'm not that great at that game.)
Maybe if they did Stardrops or Zingoz Pop. <3
Thanks though, GANZ!
frostfur is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:23 PM   #127
Glad to be
shakesister will become famous soon enough

Thank you, Justin & WI, for the news

I will download this app immediately....YAY!!!!
shakesister is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:34 PM   #128
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by DancingPants160
Wow, this is great! I am SO convincing my mom to get this for me A great game for when we don' have Doodle Jump anywhere.
I just wanted to say that I love Doodle Jump.

I hope you can get your mom to get it!
coolio101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 09:47 PM   #129
is a
Gift Guru

pigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonderpigsrockoutloud wows us all with wonder

When I downloaded this app there were only 13 reveiews so I was one of the first. But this game is great. It runs exactly the same as on the computer, except I don't think you can win trophies ):

Hopefully we will have the whole WW arcade on the app store soon!

Btw, check out pure hidden on the app store. Ouat
pigsrockoutloud is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 10:07 PM   #130

crys1997 is on a distinguished road

Angry Re: Webkinz on iPhone, iPod Touch - Goober's Lab Game Awards Real Kinz Cash!

i was excited until I saw it cost money!! thats not fair i dont have any itunes money!! ugh stupid Ganz
crys1997 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
new to the tools

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: