Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-17-2010, 07:56 AM   #101
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Webkinz on iPhone, iPod Touch - Goober's Lab Game Awards Real Kinz Cash!

I downloaded this app last night and I would just like to let everyone know about an issue with it. If you are purchasing it using iTunes Cash which you redeemed from an iTunes Card you may get charged tax again. I pay a 15% sales tax in my province (I live in Canada). So I was very surprised that when I purchased this app that I was charged 15% sales tax. I had also paid a 15% sales tax when I purchased my iTunes Card at my local Wal-Mart. So in reality I got charged 30% tax for that app. I would just like to let you all know about this in case you are wondering where your cash is going.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2010, 07:59 AM   #102
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz on iPhone, iPod Touch - Goober's Lab Game Awards Real Kinz Cash!

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
I downloaded this app last night and I would just like to let everyone know about an issue with it. If you are purchasing it using iTunes Cash which you redeemed from an iTunes Card you may get charged tax again. I pay a 15% sales tax in my province (I live in Canada). So I was very surprised that when I purchased this app that I was charged 15% sales tax. I had also paid a 15% sales tax when I purchased my iTunes Card at my local Wal-Mart. So in reality I got charged 30% tax for that app. I would just like to let you all know about this in case you are wondering where your cash is going.
Me too Clara..It looks they haven't worked out the taxes. I wonder if the store should have charged the tax on the card in the first place?

Last edited by canonymous; 08-20-2010 at 12:08 PM..
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:22 AM   #103
Webkinz :)

webkinz013 is an unknown quantity at this point

i just got it it is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinz013 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:47 AM   #104

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Fluffeh
I just squealed "OMG!" lol I've been waiting forever for this. I didn't see any mention of when it was submitted. I find it strange that they announced it so long ago but it just came out now. It probably got caught up in Apple's approval process

I hope it sells well so Ganz makes more iPhone/iPod touch games. Ganz, make Smoothie Moves and I will personally come up to your headquarters and hug everyone. ...off the top of my head I also think Home Before Dark, Cash Cow, and the solitaire games would suit the touch screen perfectly.

Dl'ing Goober's Lab now. I can't wait to see how it plays!
thats so cool i cant wait for my sister to get it on her ipod! and flufeh, actually theres a game a lot like smothie moves called Luxor and its free and im sure theres something like home before dark.
MAKroll is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:54 AM   #105
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by jesusfreek4ever
YEAH!!! I got it the second I found out! I am playing it now! Soooo Cool!!! Please make more Ganz!!!
They will, don't worry
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 09:07 AM   #106
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
They will, don't worry
I am certain you are RIGHT!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 09:09 AM   #107
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

I bought the game last night, it's awesome! I love playing it already!
coolio101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 09:15 AM   #108
legorvg9
Richie is an unknown quantity at this point

I am soon going to be a millionaire! I play on my iphone all the time! I am going to earn a TON of kinzcash with this app! I also love cash cow and hope that they make an app for that too! Along with eager beaver adventure park, tile towers, etc. I love this app! It is in my top two favorite games! We Rule and Goober's Lab!
Richie is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 09:50 AM   #109
Gifted

kathstew is a name known to allkathstew is a name known to allkathstew is a name known to all

I love it. I got it yesterday, and LOVE IT.
Everyone who loves webkinz should get it!
kathstew is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 10:01 AM   #110
Sealegs Rose ☼

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

bravo to ganz for another amazing idea!! i love the fact that you actually earn the kinzcash!!
pirateluver034 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
new to the tools

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: