Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-16-2010, 01:23 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz on iPhone, iPod Touch - Goober's Lab Game Awards Real Kinz Cash! *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz on iPhone, iPod Touch - Goober's Lab Game Awards Real Kinz Cash! *UPDATE*

For years, our users have asked the age-old old question -- Will Webkinz ever work on an iPhone or iPod Touch? Many of you may remember a month ago, when we told you that Goober's Lab was coming to the iPhone, but it never appeared in the App Store. Well, thanks to webkinzonfire9 from our Webkinz Forum, we can now confirm that the first official Webkinz iPhone App (and iPod Touch) has arrived and costs 99 cents! Just search for "Goobers Lab" in the App Store. And the best part, which delight all of you Webkinz fans -- the Kinz Cash you earn in the Goober's Lab game syncs to your Webkinz account!
Click the image to open in full size.
The game will be perfectly familiar to all of you who know and love Goober's lab, including the ever-famous "Go Science!" exclamations! We've downloaded the app and can confirm that it works perfectly, and will log you in to you Webkinz account and sync the Kinz Cash you've earned.

You can even play "offline", and the game will "bank" your Kinz Cash earnings until you get another chance to sync up to your Webkinz accounts. I can see the Kinz Cash piling up already, and your "Angry Birds" might start feeling a little neglected! Read more for more screenshots.

UPDATE (August 17th): Some of you have been winning the trophies while playing the App, but those trophies have not been transferred to your Webkinz accounts. Justin, the owner of Webkinz Insider, contacted Ganz to find out what's going on:

"I've spoken with Ganz about the trophies and they weren't supposed to be awarded in the iPhone version, that's why references to them were removed from the instructions.

However, since it is awarding them in game play, they are looking into the possibility of transferring the trophies from the iPhone to your Webkinz account. If it is possible, they will do it. If not, they'll remove the trophy earning from the game so that no one else gets confused.
"

Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2010, 01:25 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

waywrd is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz on iPhone, iPod Touch - Goober's Lab Game Awards Kinz Cash to your Webkinz Account!

Now I really want an ipod!
waywrd is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:26 PM   #3
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Default Re: Webkinz on iPhone, iPod Touch - Goober's Lab Game Awards Kinz Cash to your Webkinz Account!

OMG!!! LOve this.
BalletDancer97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:27 PM   #4
MOKONA <3
Gifted

laurenbay5 has a spectacular aura aboutlaurenbay5 has a spectacular aura about

OMG I cant wait to get it
laurenbay5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:28 PM   #5
8dance4eva10
Gift Guru

8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent

Default Re: Webkinz on iPhone, iPod Touch - Goober's Lab Game Awards Real Kinz Cash!

Yay! Im so excited! Now I can play during long car rides on my dad's iPhone!
8dance4eva10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:29 PM   #6
MOKONA <3
Gifted

Default Re: Webkinz on iPhone, iPod Touch - Goober's Lab Game Awards Real Kinz Cash!

The only thing better than this would be a WI app
Old 08-16-2010, 01:34 PM   #7
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

I know the next thing I'm going to get.
I love how Ganz made it so that we earn Kinzcash in the game! I know I'll earn so much more because one of the favorite things on my iPod are games.
(P.S. I love Angry Birds. )
coolio101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:35 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

OMG that is soooo awesome! that will be totally cool on my mom's ipad!
~Kiwi~ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 01:35 PM   #9
MOKONA <3
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by coolio101
I know the next thing I'm going to get.
I love how Ganz made it so that we earn Kinzcash in the game! I know I'll earn so much more because one of the favorite things on my iPod are games.
(P.S. I love Angry Birds. )
I like tap birds
Old 08-16-2010, 01:39 PM   #10
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I have NEVER ever EVER felt the need to get a foo foo cool phone..a phone is a phone and I never ever ever needed it for a twitter, text, internet, google, yahoo or anything other than calling people...until now...

It was WW that got me attached to twitter. It was WW that got me onto Youtube. It will be WW that gets me to enter the new techno age and get a cool phone HOW COOL IS THIS!!!???!!!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
new to the tools

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: