Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2014, 05:32 PM   #1

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Webkinz Insider's WIki Autumn Banner Contest!

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider's WIki Autumn Banner Contest!

Click the image to open in full size.
This season has been an exciting time for our WIki and member contributons. Our WIGEV team has been hard at work updating the trading values for items throughout Webkinz World. While elsewhere on the WIki members have been updating the full list of webkinz pets and picture gallery (which is now open for all members to update).

In our continued efforts to get members involved in our WIki project, our WIki Sysop team has opened a brand new contest to teach members how to edit, upload, and add images to the WIki. This contest will challenge members to create Autumn Themed webkinz banners for the Webkinzinsider.com WIki, and upload them to their personal WIki user page. Members must feature the Webkinzinsider.com WIki text and Webkinz images within their design (transparent WIki text can be found HERE). Instructions on how to edit the banner to the proper size, and how to upload the image to the proper WIki location, can be found HERE.

This contest will run until September 14th at 11:59pm US Kinz Time. Once uploaded properly, a link to your entries must be posted on our contest thread located HERE. Please our official entry thread for full details of rules of regulations. Three winning banners will be selected to be featured on the WIki starting September 23rd (2014).

This is a great opportunity to test your WIki knowledge, and challenge your artistic nature! Best of luck to all of our members who choose to enter. Happy editing!
MissGnomie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2014, 05:34 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness
True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's WIki Autumn Banner Contest!

wow, this sounds so cool!
True2MyWord1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 05:47 PM   #3
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!
aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!aug2168 is a def. WINNER!

Sounds fun but I would be afraid I would break WIKI LOL
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 06:36 PM   #4

Nellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellence
Nellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellenceNellie1031 is the epitome of excellence

Sounds fun!!
Nellie1031 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 06:46 PM   #5
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for all the great updating on the WIKI to everyone who helps

Good luck to all who enter this contest!!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 06:47 PM   #6
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen
monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
Sounds fun but I would be afraid I would break WIKI LOL
There's no mistake in the WIki that cannot be fixed. Don't be afraid!
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 06:47 PM   #7
Clap Ya Hands-G1C

Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness
Atomton is epic beyond epicnessAtomton is epic beyond epicness

I don't think I have the computer skill level to join, what if I delete this website? I am terrible at computers apps, sorry.
Atomton is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 07:20 PM   #8
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen
monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by Atomton
I don't think I have the computer skill level to join, what if I delete this website? I am terrible at computers apps, sorry.
It may take some experimentation, but everyone can do it. The WIki is meant for all of our members to edit, and we want to help you.
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 07:21 PM   #9

LambTyler is sweet stuff
LambTyler is sweet stuffLambTyler is sweet stuffLambTyler is sweet stuffLambTyler is sweet stuffLambTyler is sweet stuffLambTyler is sweet stuffLambTyler is sweet stuff

Sounds fun! I hope I can manage
LambTyler is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2014, 07:50 PM   #10
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I can't wait to see the entries! ♥
curiousg is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
be true!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: