Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-03-2009, 11:12 PM   #81
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's "Pictures with Santakinz" WIki Project *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by FBmom
I see in the sister thread (on page 58, post 574) mentioned on the first page of this thread, and quoted here, that that the polka back fish has been posted, though it is not yet in the wiki. Glad to see it even though that means I cannot conttibute this time. You are almost there! Thank you all, I wanted a photo of all my webkinz with Santa, just like a parent would want photos of all their children, not just 1. And now I can, and soon, so can everyone!

Thanks again!
Thank you for helping out. Your comments are greatly appreciated to
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2009, 11:28 PM   #82
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

I told you we could probably have them all by tonight.

So Close!
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 11:36 PM   #83
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

We seem to have a turkey in the Rooster slot on the WIki. (Or maybe it's a rooster in the turkey slot)

I have to get some sleep but if someone can check this out, I would really appreciate it
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 11:44 PM   #84
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Your all doing a fantastic job this is so exciting !! Thanks for the fun !!

Sorry I have nothing to add at the moment but you all have my support & I appreciate all the work your doing !!

Last edited by mom w charm; 12-03-2009 at 11:47 PM..
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 12:50 AM   #85
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
We seem to have a turkey in the Rooster slot on the WIki. (Or maybe it's a rooster in the turkey slot)

I have to get some sleep but if someone can check this out, I would really appreciate it
Lol! That sounds like a Thanksgiving "Turducken" if you ask me! We're so close!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 12:56 AM   #86
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

I just went and looked it over, and it looks great! I'm impressed that with all the rare and hard to find kinz out there, we are only missing a few new pets, and that rooster! This is a cool project, it really shows what "teamwork" is about!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 06:29 AM   #87
Unregistered

I don't think we are gonna get those pics with the BRAND NEW webkinz and the love lion. sorry. I think we have everything we can get
Old 12-04-2009, 10:44 AM   #88
hose39

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

Sorry don't have any of those.
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 07:31 PM   #89

joyfulmusic is an unknown quantity at this point

Why can't I talk to Santa? I keep clicking on him and I stand in line but even when I'm at the front of the line nothing happens. Help?
joyfulmusic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 07:40 PM   #90
ait. what?!

Katiekinz is a splendid one to beholdKatiekinz is a splendid one to beholdKatiekinz is a splendid one to beholdKatiekinz is a splendid one to behold

@joyfulmusic try going to another room.

The wiki looks great. Good job everyone!
Katiekinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
1 topazpoppy waz here!, santa is so cool

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: