Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-03-2009, 09:36 PM   #71
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's "Pictures with Santakinz" WIki Project *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by MNBert
I believe Dixiecup posted on the other thread that she was going to adopt it this weekend and start a new Euro account with it. I will scroll back to verify this.
Thanks!!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2009, 09:39 PM   #72
hershey954
Webkinz :)

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

why isn't the mistle toe mouse on your list? it comes out before christmas... you should put it on the list so people will save their wish and help contribute to this project...
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 09:40 PM   #73
ow, prizes are back!
Gifted

MNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledgeMNBert flows towards the sea of knowledge

Here are her exact words:
View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Kinda like me thinking today is Wednesday and I can't figure out WHY eStore doesn't have Webkinz Wednesday going on?? Oh yeah YOu aren't the first, believe me.
So, how many more have we got to go AND I am thinking I am going to open an account in Euro zone with the Mistletoe Mouse so that we have the pic...
MNBert is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:17 PM   #74
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

Ok I have already added the lionfish so you can cross that off the list good luck with the rest here is my pic eventhough I already uploaded it to wiki already

Click the image to open in full size.
dizzydessi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:25 PM   #75
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Here is a lemur! ha, and i don't even celebrate christmas.

jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:25 PM   #76
Lil Kinz

swimgrl911 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is the Lion Fish, Emmett, with Santakinz!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgScreen shot 2009-12-03 at 5.01.23 PM.jpg (38.9 KB, 2 views)
swimgrl911 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:31 PM   #77
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

You don't even celebrate christmas... no gifts?! no anticipation on christmas eve... how do you survive?
View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
Here is a lemur! ha, and i don't even celebrate christmas.

Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:34 PM   #78
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

When I get in the webkinz world next (I am currently waiting in line like so many people) I plan to have my lil'kinz polka back fish see Santa. That is the only one of my webkinz that you do not seem to have a SantaKinz photo of yet.
FBmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:52 PM   #79
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Ginger945
You don't even celebrate christmas... no gifts?! no anticipation on christmas eve... how do you survive?

LOL - you don't miss what you never had!

FYI - I uploaded the Lemur pic to the Wiki - nervous to do so - I felt like a Moderator, it felt sorta sneaky!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:54 PM   #80
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider's "Pictures with Santakinz" WIki Project *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size.As most of you know, after you take your pet to visit with Santakinz, the next time you log on to Webkinz World a KinzPost message will be waiting for you with a picture of your pet sitting with Santakinz.

Here on Webkinz Insider we are working on building a Gallery that contains a picture of every pet in Webkinz World sitting with Santakinz. This Gallery can be viewed in Webkinz Insider's WIki, HERE.

Do you have a picture of a pet that we're missing? If so, please stop by the thread started by WI member SillieGoosie that inspired this project, HERE. Several of our members, led by WI member cuteforpop are working to sort and upload all of the images from that thread to the WIki.

We need your help to complete this project. We look forward to seeing your pictures!

UPDATE (Thurs, 5:05 EST): We are getting so close to finishing this project! Do you have a picture of one of the following pets with Santakinz? If so, please share your picture with us.

1. Blossom Fish
  2. Boston Terrier
  3. Ginger Cat
  4. Green Seadragon
  5. Ground Hog
  6. Lionfish
  7. Love Lion
  8. Moose
  9. Oriole
  10. Polka Back Fish
  11. Portuguese Water Dog
  12. Pucker Fish
  13. Ring Tailed Lemur
  14. Sapphire Spaniel
  15. Signature German Shepherd
  16. Spotted Leopard
  17. Triceratops
I see in the sister thread (on page 58, post 574) mentioned on the first page of this thread, and quoted here, that that the polka back fish has been posted, though it is not yet in the wiki. Glad to see it even though that means I cannot conttibute this time. You are almost there! Thank you all, I wanted a photo of all my webkinz with Santa, just like a parent would want photos of all their children, not just 1. And now I can, and soon, so can everyone!

Thanks again!
FBmom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
1 topazpoppy waz here!, santa is so cool

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: