Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-15-2009, 12:40 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default WI's "Movie Star Dress Up" Contest Winners Announced

A new front page story has been added:

WI's "Movie Star Dress Up" Contest Winners Announced

Thank you to everyone who submitted an entry in our "Movie Star Dress Up" Contest this week. Who knew that we had so many celebrities wandering the streets of Webkinz World, right under our noses?

All entries were judged both on the creativity of the costume and on the description of the celebrity. The following three entries are our top winners. The members who submitted them will each receive a rare Colossal Movie Screen as their prize.
Click the image to open in full size.

Mr. Spock (Peanut958) and Shrek (TigerStephen) should require no introduction, but the Webkinz World Super Hero Rainbow Man (Twilighter95) may not be familiar to you. According to Twilighter95, "Rainbow Man only comes out of his lair when his signal, a rainbow, is flying high. Unfortunately, since rainbows only come out after it rains, poor Rainbow Man always slips and falls. Will Rainbow Man save you today?"

In addition to these three members, fifty more winners have been selected to each receive a Rare item. Please click "Read More" below to see the complete list of winners. If your name is on this list, please send a PM to FIA with your Webkinz World username and add WIGIFTZ to your friend list in Webkinz World.
abitha89,
Akawah8,
BellaFonte,
Breezer,
CREDD,
Daddykinz,
deb210,
DisneeGrrl,
Ember21,
Floofy3333,
funkyc63,
Gemini3562,
Hippyhop29,
jana11d,
kinzmom1924,
Kiyoshi,
koalakinzforever,
KraziiKinz123,
Lhachwen,
LordRaidor,
lucke13,
luvwebkinz,
michls629,
Mommom718,
mushroomdino,
Newsboys,
NOA123H,
Oddmeister,
pbandj,
Peanut958,
pinkiecupcake,
pokekinz19,
RenesmeeCullen9,
RidinHyGirl,
ROCKIEjess,
rosebudroo,
slbradshaw,
SnowCrystal,
snugglebunny72,
Sparkleberry4,
tannerkinz,
tarsky781,
tennisstar10,
TexasAnne,
TigerStephen,
timo352,
Twilighter95,
Webkinzgirl427,
windcolors,
xoyeliahhh,
xraygirl03,
yingyang94,
Zeb
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2009, 12:46 AM   #2
ho U Calln Special I
Banned
UncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with graceUncleTimmay wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default Re: WI's "Movie Star Dress Up" Contest Winners Announced

Congrats to all the winners. I guess my entry was just to edgy. LOL
UncleTimmay is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 12:53 AM   #3
aves to the
Gift Guru

koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

Congrats, winners!
And hooray! I'm in the additional 50!
koalakinzforever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 12:56 AM   #4
Webkinz :)

the storm♥ is just really nicethe storm♥ is just really nice

congragulations to all the winners, they had great outfits (:
the storm♥ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 01:04 AM   #5
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

I'm so glad Mr. Spock won. He was my favorite (I'm a real trekkie!). All the other entries were great too. Congratulations everyone!
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 01:04 AM   #6
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Angry Re: WI's "Movie Star Dress Up" Contest Winners Announced

Cries, i couldn't enter cause i didn't know how to post pictures
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 01:14 AM   #7
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

A great big congrats to Peanut958 with Mr. Spock and TigerStephen with Shrek andTwilighter95 with Rainbow Man!! Those were some great entries!!!

I think my favorite was the Lucille Ball one by CREDD!!! It was just amazing how much the WW clothing matched the picture of Lucille Ball!!!

Congrats to everyone that entered--everyone's entries were wonderful!! I looked at all of them and loved them all!!

Congrats to the other "extra" 50 winners!!! Enjoy your prizes!

Thanks for having all of these wonderful contests!!! I had so much fun entering!!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 01:29 AM   #8
Lil Kinz
NOA123H is on a distinguished road

I AM IN THE FIFTY WINNERS BUT WHAT IS A PM? AND HOW DO I SEND UT TO FIA?
PLEASE ANSWER ME...
NOA123H is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 01:46 AM   #9

Ladyt has disabled reputation

Congrats to all the winners, I need to start thinking more creatively, I didn't enter because I couldn't think of anything, well I was wrong look at all the great celebs!

I especially love Mr Spock - a special congrats to clever
Ladyt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 01:48 AM   #10

Ladyt has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by NOA123H
I AM IN THE FIFTY WINNERS BUT WHAT IS A PM? AND HOW DO I SEND UT TO FIA?
PLEASE ANSWER ME...
A PM is a private message. Click on FIA's name on the top post and select private message from the menu, It will thn give you a new screen with a box in which you can type the details you need to leave.

Welcome to WI
Ladyt is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
no tags at all?!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: