Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2011, 07:31 AM   #81
I am a bunny lover
Webkinz :)

maykoala1 has a spectacular aura aboutmaykoala1 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

my mom is a very patient, kind, and loving mom. she does everything that needs to be done to help us if we are sick, does our DA on webkinz for us when we can't. she is also my teacher, a GREAT aunt, and a great sister to her brother when he needs help with stuff. she gets me stuff sometimes, when i don't have a any money(which is often). she even got me a bunny!!!!!!!!!! that is my, without a dought, super duper cool and loving mom!!!!!!!!!!
maykoala1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2011, 07:36 AM   #82

kramadooza is on a distinguished road

my mom is AWESOME because she drives me everywhere, she make food all the time,

she NEVER forgets my birthday(tomorrow), she LOVES to play backgammon with me,

she keeps her cool when its CHAOTIC!

I LOVE YOU MOM!!
kramadooza is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 07:37 AM   #83

bsburn99 will become famous soon enough

I love my mom because she had 3 small children by the time she was 21. I didn't have my first child til i was 36. I can't imagine how difficult it was for her but she did it!
Hugs MOM!!!

Love,
Brenda
bsburn99

bsburn99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 07:38 AM   #84
grandmapauly is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, I would first like to say that everyone needs to tell their mom just how much they love her and are grateful to her for all that she does.... So Happy Mother's Day to all the MOMS out there. They are the unsung heroes, giving everyday so their children may grow healthy and strong and loving. So many behind the scenes things they accomplish and no one notices. I just wish my Mother were still here so I could tell her that she did a wonderful job raising ten children, including myself...We all turned out pretty well in spite of ourselves. My mother passed away several years ago with Alzheimer's so she didn't even know who I was for a long while. I am just now appreciating all that my mother gave up for us because I have three children myself... It is so easy to just let a day go by without thinking of your mom at all- but it all catches up to you when it's too late to say anything. So Mom, yellin' Helen we used to call her- I do love you with all my heart and soul and I wish I could take back some of the mean things and share all my wonderful mom days with you. I know you are proud of us kids the way we turned out and I wish we could spend Mother's Day with you now.Thanks for all the laughter, tears, and hard work you put into raising us bunch of kids! I love you.
grandmapauly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 07:50 AM   #85
Gifted

jana11d is a splendid one to beholdjana11d is a splendid one to beholdjana11d is a splendid one to beholdjana11d is a splendid one to behold

Mom, you are my angel and guide me here on earth, I wish you much love on this special day and always.
jana11d is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 07:51 AM   #86
Banned
littlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to all

My mother was a wonderful woman and mother who taught me so many things that I am eternally grateful for. She taught me to always kind and generous to others and to show Christian love to everyone that I meet. Even when I would mess up in life, my mom was always there with her support and encouragement. I love you mom and miss you.
littlejohnw is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 07:51 AM   #87
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Thank you mom for always being my best friend. You have always been there to support me, no matter what type of hair-brained idea I came up with. You have laughed with me during the good times, and cried with me during the bad times, but you have always been by my side. Without you, I would not be who I am today, and that is: your loving daughter.

I love you mom.
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 07:52 AM   #88

ice_skater is on a distinguished road

I love my mom! She is amazing! She homeschools me and my other brothers and sisters and takes care of all 8 of us kids! (yes there really are 8 kids in my family!)
ice_skater is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 07:55 AM   #89
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

I love my mom. we somtimes make cookies together too! but now I must say. yay for mom! Happy mother's day mom!
inthepink720 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 07:56 AM   #90
leilarena

dmathews is on a distinguished road

][COLOR="Wheat"]COLOR="rgb(245, 222, 179)"]I can't imagine my life without my Mom. She is not only my Mom, but my best friend as well. I hope she has the best Mother's Day ever and I hope we get to share many, many more! Love ya Mom!:smitten
dmathews is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
don'twannamissathing..., ilovemymom, love you mom!, love you so much!, moms rock, soa, tag took your tag, thanks for loving me!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: