Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2011, 06:45 AM   #61
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

veron has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

Well, I thank my mom for every thing you do, I is just wonderful,and I love you
veron is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2011, 06:46 AM   #62

Webbylover is a jewel in the roughWebbylover is a jewel in the rough

MY mom is my role model, my caregiver, and so much else! Without her I wouldn't know just how much I'm loved. This Mother's Day is going to be better than the last because I love my mom more and more each year! Love you Mommy, you're my best friend and the most important person in my life!
Webbylover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 06:46 AM   #63
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

I Love you mom! You are so nice, kind and loving it me! I'm glad your my mom
889wlry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 06:47 AM   #64
Rockinmommy is on a distinguished road

My mom is the most self-less person I know. She'd do anything for anyone, and is so full of love and compassion. I can't imagine having anyone else for a mom. Thanks for all you've done for us. We LOVE YOU!!! Enjoy your day.
Rockinmommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 06:49 AM   #65

chrisjaye is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mom is great. She is willing to help My family and I out whenever she is able to. She is there for us when we are having hard times.
chrisjaye is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 06:52 AM   #66
lisam is on a distinguished road

I love my mom for many reasons. But one of the biggest reasons is that she took care of me and my children when I had cancer. My kids were little and she came down every weekend to help out. She was going through a rough time herself with some things, but she put it all aside to help me out. She is a wonderful grandmother and I love that my kids are so close to her.
lisam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 06:54 AM   #67

mischief9886 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

I love my mother for everything. The way she helps with all my problems in life. She fixes my broken things. Buys be what she knows would bring a smile to my face. Her cooking. When she encourages me. Plays with me. But most of all loves me.
MOTHERS ROCK!!!
mischief9886 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 07:04 AM   #68

cocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talent

I love my mom so much! My family would be nothing without her. She's loving, caring, sweet, understanding, and so helpful. We would all be a wreck without her. I can't even put how much I love my mom into words
cocotruper is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 07:05 AM   #69
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

My mom is the best. She has always been there for me. She has shown tons of patience. She has always been my encourager and supporter, even now with raising my son. She has had to deal with a lot over the last year, as my brother died a year ago, and she underwent chemotherapy for cancer. But she is a survivor and is doing great. I love my mom, Barbara.
deblynn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 07:06 AM   #70

rosiehound22 has a spectacular aura about

Oh I love my mommy! I am grown but she will always be my Mommy! She is such a great and caring woman. And the best grandma. She is very loved.

I also have a step mom who is one of my very best friends. I don't know what I would do without her. She is my sanity lifeline LOL. Love them both forever

Happy Mothers Day
rosiehound22 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
don'twannamissathing..., ilovemymom, love you mom!, love you so much!, moms rock, soa, tag took your tag, thanks for loving me!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: