Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2011, 05:34 AM   #41
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

To my beautiful mother,

You help me when i'm sick,
You comfort me in crisis.
Mom i love you <3
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2011, 05:36 AM   #42
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

Ohhhhhhhh what a wonderful thread!!!

Where do I begin? I cherish my mother so very much. I wouldn't be the woman I am today without all her motherly love, support, great advice, teachings and all that comes along with being a mother. I have a daughter now who will be 19 and with that being said, I now understand why my mother has such wonderful tallents. We all should take a step back and really think about our moms and what they have taught us over the years. IT IS ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS!!!

THANK YOU MOM....I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!!
I AM WHO I AM BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:42 AM   #43
Webkinz :)

tikapaca is an unknown quantity at this point

I love my mother, because she is always there. Her hugs and kisses can fix anything. I know when I have a bad day, she will cheer me up. She make a big deal about eevry thing good I do. She make me what to do more good things.
tikapaca is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:49 AM   #44
karpi

karpiwebkinz is a splendid one to beholdkarpiwebkinz is a splendid one to beholdkarpiwebkinz is a splendid one to beholdkarpiwebkinz is a splendid one to behold

Wink

This is karpiwebkinz shouting out to my mom Lousie YOU ARE THE BEST MOM!!!

I think your comment is very touching sis
karpiwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:50 AM   #45

ZZskater is an unknown quantity at this point

I love my mother more than anyone could fathom! She is kind, loving, fair, and beautiful. She loves me and my brother and sister very much. She is a very hard worker. She handles a blog, a family newsletter, homeschooling several kids, and, moving every year or so. I don't know how she does it all. But, I do know she loves me. If I didn't have my mom, or happened to lose her, I don't know what I'd do. Possibly have a nervous breakdown I really love her. I am very blessed to have such a wonderful mother. Happy Mothers Day, Mom! I Love You
ZZskater is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:51 AM   #46
xomissmaria

chris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roostchris73 rules the roost

I would like to thank my mom for working tw2 jobs and supping a home for me and my younger sister she is so unselfish person that she would go with out to give us more.. Even with my dad passing away last year so I would love give her something maybe a Huge Thank you for being the greatest mom I could ever had..
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL!!

chris73 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:59 AM   #47

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

It took me a long time to appreciate my Mom. She provided me with a fun and safe childhood, put up with me in my teen years (oh I'm so sorry Mom for the way I acted and the things I did!) and tried to be there for me in my adult years. I am so glad I have the chance to say THANKS and Happy Mother's Day and I truly do appreciate you and hope that you are blessed with a very special day!
Jesussavedme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 06:04 AM   #48

Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine
Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine

Aaah, mothers day. The day where I get to adore my mother even more. Cooking, cleaning, taking care of 6 kids, and never complaining or asking for help. My mother is modest, kind, caring, and best of all; she's my mother. And no one can change that.

Happy almost Mothers Day everyone!
Breener is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 06:09 AM   #49

snpmom is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Mother's Day Mom. Love You!
snpmom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 06:15 AM   #50
connor1673

grandmag is on a distinguished road

My Mom is the very best. She takes great care of me all the time. I love her lots. Thanks, Mom, for being the best mom any kid could ask for. You are awesome!
Love,
Gayle
grandmag is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
don'twannamissathing..., ilovemymom, love you mom!, love you so much!, moms rock, soa, tag took your tag, thanks for loving me!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: