Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2011, 03:26 AM   #31
duwang gang
Webkinz :)

luree611 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

I love my mother very much... I could never thank her enough for all she does. And not only does she have to take care of me, but my grandma is very much in need of my her help two, therefore doubling the work. Even with the stress of taking care of both me and her mom, not to mention being our main grocery shopper, she's still basically the nicest person i've ever met. I love you, mom!
luree611 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2011, 04:16 AM   #32
dprice28

dprice28 is just really nicedprice28 is just really nice

My Mom has gone to heaven and I miss her. Her name was Ruby and she was a rare gem? I want to thank her for all she taught me about life. "Miss you Mom!"
dprice28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 04:36 AM   #33
klcottingim

klcottingim has a spectacular aura about

My mother is... generous, helpful, caring, strict, and wonderful! I hope she knows how loved she is, and i want to give a huge "Thank You" on mothers day!
klcottingim is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 04:56 AM   #34

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Mum, thank you for beign there for me, when i need you. Thank you for caring for me when i am sick. Thank you that you are my mum! I love you! Happy Mothersday
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:13 AM   #35
Diabetes Awareness!

GreenGal17 is sweet stuff
GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

I love my mom (katrina) so much and I would be devastated if she ever left! She takes care of me and my brother so well!

I love you mom !
GreenGal17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:15 AM   #36

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

I cannot imagine life without my mom. Even though we don't always get along, she has still always managed to be there for me, and support me in everything that I do. Whenever I need to talk, I know that she will always be willing to listen and talk me through things until I am confident that my problems are solved. We have lots of "silly" moments and inside jokes that we can always share to make each other laugh. My mom is the most caring, wonderful woman I know, and I just want to thank her for that not only on Mother's Day, but also year round.
geros9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:19 AM   #37
Diabetes Awareness

stuffedwithfun is on a distinguished road

Mom, you are absolutely amazing! Thanks for teaching me to value family. I hope you realize how much you mean to everyone in our family. Happy Mother's Day.
stuffedwithfun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:23 AM   #38
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

My mom died in December
We celebrate with our grandmas now.

Even though my mother is in heaven, I still continue to love her dearly. If I could turn back the clock, I would've held her hands and told her I loved her during her last few days. I should've spent more time with her. But her cancer is gone now and she gets to be held in God's arms.
Thanks mom for all the time you spent here with me and my family.

I know I already wrote my entry (though not doing a great job) but I just want to say something to everyone.
My mom shows that no matter what you go through always have courage, faith, and hope. My mom wasn't fazed by the fact that she had cancer. She was happy a lot. She struck the lives of 2000 people. Many my family didn't even know. They may have even been in a different state. She always prayed for me and my family and always believed in GOD, even when every movement caused pain. Even when the pain kept her from speaking. Even when she gave her final breath.
Never give in your faith when times get tough. Keep faith and in the end, GOD will reward you for your strength and you will be with him for eternity.
check out her page (in my signature)
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:26 AM   #39

Glamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud ofGlamourqueen has much to be proud of

My mother worked hard. She was a housekeeper in a small regional hospital. She busted her rear for very little money so that she could make sure my brother and I lived in a small, but nice little house, and wore clothes that were nice, but not designer. She was made fun of as a child. She was number 5 of 6 little girls of a coal miner. Needless to say, by the time the hand-me-down-clothes got to her, they were shreads.
She worked hard, even multiple jobs to make sure that my brother and I were not treated like she was as a child. Now as an adult, I can even respect her hard work and determination more. She went to college after my brother and I were grown, and got a degree in office management. My mom is the one person that I know I can call when I need help and will always listen to me. I love my mom, Mariea Joan. She just lost her house last month to a terrbile fire. I hope she will get the home she has always wanted now. She deserves it!
Glamourqueen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:29 AM   #40
mimiemmy

Minku has a brilliant futureMinku has a brilliant futureMinku has a brilliant futureMinku has a brilliant futureMinku has a brilliant future

(First off, awesome contest!)
I love my mom because, well, she's my mom! Ever since I've had diabetes at a very young age, she's helped me take care of it. When it comes time for my birthday, she always helps me make the coolest cards ever! (she works with computer designing stuff ) She likes to joke around with me, and she always knows the best movies to watch! When she cooks dinner, it's always Amazing! When it comes to webkinz, she doesn't always enjoy my large growing number of them, but she loves that I love each and everyone one of them and that I play with them too. I love my mom, and I wish her an (early) happy mothers day!
Minku is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
don'twannamissathing..., ilovemymom, love you mom!, love you so much!, moms rock, soa, tag took your tag, thanks for loving me!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: