Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-08-2011, 11:44 AM   #371
*crash*
Webkinz :)

TheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all aroundTheIcedance radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

My family is like a puzzle. The middle part of the puzzle is my mom. She is the one holding us together. She's a cook (she used to be a chef), she helpful, caring, loving, and she volenteers around my younger siblings school. I love my mom.
TheIcedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2011, 11:47 AM   #372
Lil Kinz

DDOOMMERT is an unknown quantity at this point

MY MOM IS WONDERFUL, NICE, AND A BIT CRAZY!!!!
MY MOM ALWAYS HELPS ME WITH HOMEWORK WHEN I NEED HELP. AND IF I WAKE-UP SCARED, SHE LETS ME LAY WITH HER. ITS ALWAYS NICE TO HAVE A COOL MOM AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!

I WORSHIP MY MOM!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY MOM'S DAY
DDOOMMERT is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:50 AM   #373
Unregistered

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

I love my mom she is kind awesome and cool
Old 05-08-2011, 11:54 AM   #374
Webkinz :)

lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

I love my mom very, very much!!
She has always been there for me, and will always stick up for me! I dont know where I would be without her! I love her with all my heart and always will! If something ever happened to her, I don't know what I would do.. I support her in almost anything and am always cheering her on! We've been through a lot together and we love eachother lots and lots, more than you could imagine! I hope everyone else has the same respect for their mother's as I do for mine!
ILOVEYOUMOMMY!
lemonjuice97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:32 PM   #375
Lil Kinz

blackberrieabby is on a distinguished road

Thank you mom for all the wonderful things you have done for me and my siblings. I hope you enjoy today!
blackberrieabby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 01:24 PM   #376
Lil Kinz
MiniMs is on a distinguished road

Thanks mom for all you do!!! You are the BEST!!!
MiniMs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 01:36 PM   #377
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

My mom is the best mom in the entire world. Throughout each year she has shown her love for us. This year, I would like to especially thank her for putting lots of time, money, and effort into taking us to speech & debate tournaments that we love so much.

But we love nothing better than our family!!

Love you Mommy!
Kitty
kittycats10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 01:44 PM   #378
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I am grateful to have had a wonderful and loving Mother .... and even more grateful to be a Mother to 4 lovely and independent children !!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms past, present, and future !!
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 01:46 PM   #379
cheesebals
Lil Kinz
Emily993 is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

Dear Mom,
I love you with all my heart.
I know sometimes I say I hate you, but I hope you can look past that. I love you,
Emily
Emily993 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 02:05 PM   #380
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

Happy Mother's Day to all of you who are Mother's or who have Mothers :0)

I am thankful for my mother who taught be about life lessons. I hope I can pass those lessons on to my kids. I am grateful to be a Mom...truly the hardest job you will ever love.
Thanks WI for running this contest and recognizing the unsung heros our mothers are!

MAMA5517
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
don'twannamissathing..., ilovemymom, love you mom!, love you so much!, moms rock, soa, tag took your tag, thanks for loving me!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: