Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-08-2011, 09:46 AM   #361
Lil Kinz
meganmock1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lightbulb Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

I love my mom because she does anything whether it's cooking, cleaning or even driving us somewhere. My favorite thing she does of all is she loves me! My mom also has a Webkinz account so she is sweet enough to send me some rare items every once in a while for no reason, just out of her love and bond with me and my family! Thank You Moms for all your care to everyone!
~Happy Mother's Day To All Those Sweet Moms In The World~
meganmock1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2011, 10:01 AM   #362
Webkinz :)

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

I love my mom because she is someone I can always come home to. She loves me to death and I love her til the world ends. She is always there for me. She is an amazing person, I love her sense of humor, she is a great cook, always there for me, understands, caring, and supports me. I love you mom
Koodo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:09 AM   #363
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

My Mother was killed in an automobile accident on my 12th Birthday. She instilled in me family values and a place for everything and everything in it's place. She taught me how to make my own clothes and how to cook. Every Saturday was my day to prepare dinner. I burnt those pinto beans so many times and every time she would say, " just empty them into another pot and make sure not to scrape the bottom of the pan", never getting angry or upset with me. Yummy, yummy, I got the bottom of the pan. Talk about good, they were so sweet, only the part just above the black, burnt ones.
She taught me how to laugh. My Daddy was a sober person but my Mom, Oh was she a joy. She laughed all the time. Her laughter rang throughout our home.
I cried for many years because I missed her so.
If I had just one more day with her I would tell her how much I loved her and how thankful I am for the joy and happiness she gave me. I would tell her how very special she is to me.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:23 AM   #364
Loves her...

xmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talentxmaryxmayhemx has lots of talent

I love my mom cause no matter what she is always there for me. I do not know what I would do without her. Even though she may nag me or disagree with me about something; I know she does it because she cares about me. I may not tell her how much I truly love and appreciate her and all that she does(buying webkinz, cooking, cleaning, and driving me places) as often as I should but hopefully she already knows how much I do and that she is irreplaceable.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms, hope you guys have an amazing day!!
xmaryxmayhemx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:30 AM   #365
Lil Kinz
KZRKJ is an unknown quantity at this point

I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U MOMMY SO MUCH. HOPE U HAVE A GREAT DAY.
KZRKJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:32 AM   #366

callery is on a distinguished road

My Mom is the center of this family. She is what keeps us all together. I Love You
callery is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:38 AM   #367

Ozhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonder

Moms are the best! Without our moms were would not be here!
I love my mom so much and so blessed to have had her in my life for so long.
I hope I have many more years to tell my mom, I love you, you are the best!
Ozhere is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:54 AM   #368
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

Happy mother's day mom!
winterwonder101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:05 AM   #369
norih

norih defies all odds
norih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all oddsnorih defies all odds

Happy mothers day mom! You are the best mother I could ever have. Whenever I need help, you are the first person to come to help me.
norih is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:26 AM   #370

Magicpern13 is an unknown quantity at this point

My mother is fabulous! I couldn't imagine life without her and all the things she has done to help me become the person I am today! Thanks Mom and Happy Mother's Day!!
Magicpern13 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
don'twannamissathing..., ilovemymom, love you mom!, love you so much!, moms rock, soa, tag took your tag, thanks for loving me!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: