Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-2011, 10:17 AM   #331
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

well, i guess im one of the lucky ones that dont have to share my mom, since i dont have any sisters or brothers, there was not one time she was to busy to help me, so i am here to say, thank you so much mom!!!
wenjun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2011, 10:20 AM   #332
Webkinz :)

megancub101 is on a distinguished road

i love my mom with all my heart that she put me on this earth and i'm grateful to have a loving mom that cares for me!
megancub101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 11:31 AM   #333
Lil Kinz
Purpleday19 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you mom for helping me get needed supplies for my foster animals. With 5 baby raccoons, I will need all the food I can get!! I love you <3http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/images/smilies/smitten.gif
Purpleday19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 11:36 AM   #334
e remember 9/11

aaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to beholdaaonbighugs2 is a splendid one to behold

I love my mothe rso very much! She is very, very, sweet, and I'm so grateful to her for all she does! She listens to my problems, and helps me even when I'm unreasonable with her. I will never forget all she's done in my life.
aaonbighugs2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 11:48 AM   #335
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

without my mother i wouldnt be the woman i am today. i learned how to be a good mom because of her.
ajoysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 11:58 AM   #336
e Stood

superklutz is a glorious beacon of lightsuperklutz is a glorious beacon of lightsuperklutz is a glorious beacon of light

I would like to thank my mom for giving up all of her time to guiding my three siblings and I through everything life throws at us.
superklutz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 12:53 PM   #337
Hey.

ImAllSmilez is sweet stuff
ImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuffImAllSmilez is sweet stuff

I love my mom. She is the most amaziing, loving, caring, woman I know. Without her I would be miserable. My mom is the only one who truly knows me; no one else knows every little detail about me like she does. I always miss my mom more than I miss anyone else. I can talk to her about anything and she's always there for me. I love her so much and I thank God every day that I have such a wonderful mom.
Thanks Mom for everything you do! Happy Mother's Day!
ImAllSmilez is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 01:15 PM   #338
amber123100 will become famous soon enough

i love my mom because she is always there for me, no matter what. i appreciate how she tried to do the best for us, even though times were tough. i feel bad remembering how many things i missed out on because of my mom,but when i remember how she was alwaus there, it makes me think what would it be like without my mom, it would be pretty ******, si mom thnx for being there, your the best
amber123100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 01:39 PM   #339
Future FBI Agent!

woolacet is just really nicewoolacet is just really nice

I love my mom, because she is always there for me and always knows what to do.
I feel so safe when she is around.
woolacet is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 02:44 PM   #340

Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!

Thanks Mom for all your love, advise and encouragement!! You're the best! I love you!!
&
Ms.Birdy is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
don'twannamissathing..., ilovemymom, love you mom!, love you so much!, moms rock, soa, tag took your tag, thanks for loving me!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: