Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2011, 11:23 PM   #321
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

My Mom is my best friend..she has always been there for me and always been so supportive. She loves all 3 of her children unconditionally,,,and she has adapted to the changing times..Thanks Mom..I love you!! You are amazing!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2011, 12:05 AM   #322
Lil Kinz
netsirk is an unknown quantity at this point

I love you Mom no matter what. Thanks for all you do!
netsirk is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 07:30 AM   #323
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

I love my mom so much! I want to thank her for everything she has done for me! She's helped me get back up when I've fallen down and she has always been there for me! She's the most kind, loving, and all-around most amazing mother I could ask for! I wouldn't want her to be anybody else and I'll always love her no matter what! Happy Mother's Day, Mom!
Polkadot54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 07:50 AM   #324
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

ssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud of

My mom is the best. My family couldn't do anything without her. She takes care of me when I'm sad, sick or angry. I love her very much and I always will. She's the best mom in the whole wide world. I love you mom!!!
ssparavier is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 08:05 AM   #325
Can't believe I'm a
Gift Guru

snugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Thanks to my mother for always being there for me. She has been incredibly supportive throughout my life, especially recently as my marriage ended. I couldn't ask for a better mom!
snugglebunny72 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 08:46 AM   #326
Liw
Laura Ingalls Wilder

Liw knows the way
Liw knows the wayLiw knows the wayLiw knows the way

My mom's life has not always been easy. I love and admire her fortitude and ability to face adversity.
Liw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 09:01 AM   #327

zookie582 is an unknown quantity at this point

I love my mom with all my heart.
She helps me through my daily life,
she teaches me how to learn amd live.

I love you mom!
zookie582 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 09:16 AM   #328
webs4ever is on a distinguished road

My Mom is the greatest!
webs4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 09:39 AM   #329
Lil Kinz
hill577 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

I love my mom because of all the memories we had together. Even though she is gone I still love her. I remember all she did for me and others around her. She always will hold a huge place in my heart.
hill577 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 09:53 AM   #330
Diabetes Awareness :

1998Sweet will become famous soon enough

Happy Mothers Day Mom! I love and appreciate everything that you do. I can't thank you enough. Happy Mothers Day, I love you!

1998Sweet is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
don'twannamissathing..., ilovemymom, love you mom!, love you so much!, moms rock, soa, tag took your tag, thanks for loving me!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: