Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-2011, 09:22 AM   #291
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

My Mom is awesome, and I love her so much! She would do anything for me, and I would do anything for her. If I had to be with anyone in the world, it would be her. She is the best person ever to me, and I am so grateful to have her.
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2011, 09:42 AM   #292
acky side up!

sunnyside is just really nicesunnyside is just really nice

My Mom will always be my friend too. We are a team. We think and say the same things at the same time lots of times. I love the way she is open and always willing to explain anything.We do lots of things together and always will be close to each other. Love you Mommy!! Happy Mother's Day
sunnyside is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 10:13 AM   #293

PlatypusInPlaid is an unknown quantity at this point

Mom:

You're the one who has influenced who I am today, from sense of style to sense of humor. You are always more patient with me than I was with myself. You truly love my dad, and I'm thankful that I never have to worry about a divorce between you two. Your caring, helpful advice reminds me how much I rely on you. You possess the power to make me laugh or cry. You have faith in me that even I don't have. It's because of you that I try to succeed. I want to make you proud. Angry words have never passed between us. I know I can never show how much I appreciate you. I'm so lucky to have an incredible mother like you.

Though it sounds so cliché, I really can't think of any other way to say this: I just love you, Mom.
PlatypusInPlaid is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 11:16 AM   #294
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I have a great mom. I know we all think our mom is the World's Greatest Mom so I will stick with that LOL. Growing up we had a rough time financially, yet when we needed something it was provided. We never went without food, a roof over our heads or clothes on our backs - even if some were the ugliest things ever..
My mom sacrificed so much to make sure of it. Since the baby of 5 was in Kindergarten she has carried 2 to 3 jobs on top of my dad working just to keep up with everything. She put up on hold what her passion and love was for us.
When I was in school I had a teacher that did not like me, my mom sat in class with me to see for herself why I was getting bad grades. I was in the 4th grade and the teacher was teaching us college level classes, making us read Edgar Alan Poe. She would fabricate my grades. My parents tried to get me out of the school but back then within the district you couldn't change to another school if it wasn't in your "zone". So they sent me to private school. They could not afford it at all, but my mom worked another job, sometimes staying up until midnight on the phone telemarketing to the West Coast. Just so I had a chance to learn what I was supposed to without a teacher in my way.

There are so many instances I could say the sacrifice was given just for me. But I know and she knows she wasn't perfect and she struggles with it now. She has had talks with all 5 of us children apologizing for not being around as much when we were younger while she worked. But she did it for us, it was all done for us. We wouldn't have made it through without her.
And now that we are all older and starting families of our own, she went right back to achieving what she was meant to all along.
She is a Minister, she finished her schooling only after we were all out of the house. She is the most giving person I know of. We do not get presents anymore rather she gives them to children that have nothing. She runs a ministry through her church at a "shelter". It is a motel that houses Families, it is like a shelter but they have to meet so much criteria and only families are allowed. She goes in there and helps in any way she can. She was able to make sure through donations, her own money and lots of love of people through her work that Every child in there which is about 125 had School Supplies at the beginning of school, Had a huge Christmas Party and every child got presents, coats, hats, mittens/gloves. And just held an Easter Event that they all got Easter Baskets and gifts.
Not only the children but the parents. All the parents were given coats, hats, gloves, diapers for their babies. On top of that my parents will drive 3-5 families a week to the food pantry to make sure they have food for the month.
My mother knows all to well how it feels to have nothing, as she lived in a school bus for years when she was so little. So she has the heart and love for those mothers and children.

I want more than anything to be a mom and pray one day even though I have been told I wont, I could be as half as wonderful as my mom.

I love you mom
Thank you for all your love and sacrifice.
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 11:27 AM   #295

dere has disabled reputation

Thanks for being my Mom, Happy Mother's Day!!!
To all the mom's out there I'd like to wish you a Happy Mother's Day!
dere is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 12:39 PM   #296
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

This contest was tough for me. :/ My mom was abusive to me. I have to say though that I still love her, and always will. I wish I could say that she was a good mom, but I can say that she taught me a lot. I do love her just because she's my mom.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 12:46 PM   #297
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

My mom is always there for me, and not to mention a very funny person! I always tell her she's funny with no intention of being so, because it's true! We share a lot of inside jokes together, and we both understand each other a lot. There are always lots of laughs when she is around.

Happy Mother's Day everyone!
Boltaway is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 01:09 PM   #298

ilovebunnies123 will become famous soon enough

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

To my mother:

You gave me life
you brought me into this world
so that I may live
you raised me and my sister from babies to children and now to teens
you are the best mother I could ever ask for
you are kind, yet strict
I will not realize how much of a job you do until I have your job
raising kids of my own
doing what you have had to do for more then 15 years
but I will always remember the warning you gave me
"No one prepares you for motherhood, nor can they. For you must face it someday, and be unprepared. But every minute, every second is like a million diamonds.... Priceless!"
So I hope this mother's day is even more priceless to you then it ever has been!
Let's give a hand for the heros of the earth.... Mothers!

ilovebunnies123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 01:21 PM   #299
Where Forth Bunny?

romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!romeo is not just visiting!

I'm grateful to the passing angels who nurtured and sheltered my childhood self. Sometimes the concept of family flows like a river through life, a composite of all who loved and tenderly sculpted you... Sometimes you learn to be your own mother.
romeo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 01:41 PM   #300
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

My mother and I have had the closest and the most tenuous of relationshipsover the years. We have fought for the relationship we have today but I like it alot now. We are two adult women who can joke, tell stories, disagree and every now and then I can still put my head in her lap and just 'tell Mommy everything.'
Thank you Mom for not giving up on me or turning away when the hard questions needed answering so that we could understand those hard years and let in the healing.
There was a movie once that posied the question "Do you think there are some wounds that are so deep the healing hurts almost as bad as the healing? The answer is yes but the relief of the healing is so freeing that anything seems possible after that mountain climb.
Mom, I think we have a groovy kind of love!
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
don'twannamissathing..., ilovemymom, love you mom!, love you so much!, moms rock, soa, tag took your tag, thanks for loving me!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: