Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2011, 12:11 AM   #21
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Angel_tOriginal is a jewel in the roughAngel_tOriginal is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

My mom is the best. She always takes care of us when we are sick. She comes up with fun games to play and great crafts to make.
Angel_tOriginal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2011, 12:21 AM   #22
panda4christ

panda4christ will become famous soon enough

My mom means the world to me! mot only is she a sister in Christ but she is my best friend! MoM I love you and Thank you for all you do! Oh and we play Webkinz together!
panda4christ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 12:27 AM   #23

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

I love my mom because she stands by me no matter what comes our way~

~Alise
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 12:32 AM   #24
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

I appreciate my mom so much! (even if i don't act like it sometimes) She is always there for me when i need her and I love her so much. Even though i am a "grown up" she helps me all the time, especially with things i don't know how to do yet, like my taxes
Thanks Mom! I love you whole bunches!
Wuzzle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 12:57 AM   #25
malcolm1948
malcolm1948 is just really nicemalcolm1948 is just really nice

My mother was and is always supportive, loving and caring
malcolm1948 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 01:42 AM   #26

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Thanks, Mom, for everything!
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 01:43 AM   #27
change1001 is a glorious beacon of lightchange1001 is a glorious beacon of lightchange1001 is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you Mom! For always supporting me and believing in me no matter what anyone else said. For your constant calls to lecture me. I didn't appreciate them when you where here but I msis them everyday. You made the world a better place by being in it.

Love you,
Your daughter
change1001 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 01:47 AM   #28

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

my mum is the best as she is always full of advice, usually ignored but right and has suffered with ill health for the past 40 years. she just gets on with life and i am glad she is still here so i can call her and chat whenever i want as she lives oer 200 mles away and do not get to see her as often as i want. love you mum
kittypinck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 01:48 AM   #29
Santa loves bunnies!

mrclausers has a brilliant futuremrclausers has a brilliant futuremrclausers has a brilliant futuremrclausers has a brilliant futuremrclausers has a brilliant future

i love my mom so much! shes always been there for me no matter what. If things were bad she found the positive. She taught me to always have a dream and to follow my dreams no matter how far away they seemed and no matter what happens. To always try try again. My mom taught me to be myself not what someone else thinks i should be. Everybody relies on her. I can trust my mom with everything and anything and she doesn't judge (but she will give me her opinion and advice).
Family and friends are everything. My mom will do anything for people as long as she is able.

i love you mom!
mrclausers is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 02:06 AM   #30

ses6761 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

My mother recently passed away from a short bout of pancreatic cancer. This will be my first mother's day without her (and her birthday is May 11). She was a wonderful woman and my friend. Thanks, Mom - I miss you !
ses6761 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
don'twannamissathing..., ilovemymom, love you mom!, love you so much!, moms rock, soa, tag took your tag, thanks for loving me!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: