Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2011, 09:09 PM   #271
Webkinz :)

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

My Mom is having chemotherapy and this Mother's Day is going to be very special. I won't be with her on Sunday, because I flew back home to be with my kids for a few days, but I will be seeing her again on Tuesday. Just spending time with her, even though she is sick, reminds me of all the ways she is special to so many people. She even keeps her nurses and the hospital staff laughing. Hang in there, Mom! Things will get better soon!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2011, 09:22 PM   #272
Leaving...
dreamersdream has disabled reputation

My Mom is VERY giving she spends all her money on us and tries her best to fill out needs!
I never want her to die.
dreamersdream is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:51 PM   #273

Watermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of light

I would like to thank my mom so much for helping me follow my dreams. She has encouraged me all the way since I started going to a commute school to study dance further. She has given up many things to help get me to and from school and I am so grateful I have a mother as amazing and wonderful as her.
Happy Mothers day Mom
Watermelon610 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:55 PM   #274

trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!

I love my Mom. She works hard and keeps us happy!
trickyboy3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:21 PM   #275
yoyo1230
Lil Kinz
yoyo1230 is an unknown quantity at this point

dear mom you are always there for me when i get hurt when i need some one to talk to and someone to well just someone to have fun thank you mom
yoyo1230 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:35 PM   #276
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

I am really grateful to my mom because she doesn't drop me off at school, she honeschools me with never ending patience and love. I am also grateful to her because she let me have a slumber party with my friends. I am also super grateful that she cooks most of our meals from scratch and makes terrific homemade bread. Thanks mom, you are the best, happy mother's day!
Isabelle123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 12:05 AM   #277
MrsPanda

MrsPanda is on a distinguished road

Mom, just when I finally started to appreciate you, you were gone. I'd give anything to have you back to give me advice, to be a nana to my kids, to hear your laugh, or just to give me a hug. I wish I could be as good a Mom as you were, I miss you so much.
MrsPanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 01:43 AM   #278

dollymomma is an unknown quantity at this point

Praises to my mother!! Raising 6 children, most of the time as a single parent! Taking care of (at the same time, while working) her her sick mother in-law and my sick step father until they both died. Then she moved in with me and helped me with my eight children, my recovering addicted brother and his two children. WHAT A COUPLE OF MEMORABILE TWO YEARS THAT WAS WITH 14 PEOPLE IN ONE HOUSEHOLD. She then moved on to take care of her dying mother, and her dying x-husband that she divorced when I was two. When he died she took the money the state paid her to pay for his plot and burial. She didn't make a dime and he was poorer than poor. Then, she took care of her father until his death at ninety six. she is now 74 and purchased her first home!! But probably will not live to 104 to see it paid off. WHAT SACRIFICES SHE HAS MADE IN HER LIFE!!!! I HOPE I AM HALF THE ANGLE SHE HAS BEEN FOR OTHERS!! COODOES TO YOU MOMMY, AND ALL MY LOVE
THANKS FOR YOUR GREAT EXAMPLES AND LESSONS IN LIFE
dollymomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 02:51 AM   #279
pms
pms is on a distinguished road

Thank you mom....you are the bestest mom anyone could have!
pms is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 03:20 AM   #280

HAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clownHAZYDAY is cool as a bunny clown

My mom taught us many things but I think the greatest was love of family and 100% commitment to the that job. When that much love is given so freely it can't help but generate a way for all of those touched by it to learn to do it in their own life too. Thank you Mom! I Love you and miss you but I know your keeping your watchful eye on all of us from above.
HAZYDAY is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
don'twannamissathing..., ilovemymom, love you mom!, love you so much!, moms rock, soa, tag took your tag, thanks for loving me!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: