Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2011, 07:10 PM   #261
This is Halloween!
Webkinz :)

Musicgurl has a spectacular aura aboutMusicgurl has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

I love my mom because she is the best!!!!!!! She is always there for me, and she helps me with homework. At this time in my life, when things become confusing and the world is upside down, I know I can talk to my mom! Luv ya! XOXO
<-------------------------- My mom's favorite bird!!!!!
Musicgurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2011, 07:12 PM   #262

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

I love my mommy because I know she will always be there for me. I love her because she always understands how it is to be the youngest daughter in the family. I loved her when she was home waiting for me after school, and I will still love her when she is gone. I will never want another mommy, mine is the best. I hope my mommy will never go away, but if she does, I will still love her.
pieisawesome is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 07:50 PM   #263
bubbuh2000

Bubbuh is a jewel in the roughBubbuh is a jewel in the rough

Let's all be sure to thank mothers everywhere for their love and all that they do!
Bubbuh is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:01 PM   #264
puppy77410

KrissyMissy is an unknown quantity at this point

I Love my Mom because of her kindness and her lovely laugh she sure can light up a room.now that I'm older I'm glad she is here to guide me on my way to be the best young lady I can be. Life sure is awesome with her here,
I LOVE YOU MOM!
KrissyMissy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:08 PM   #265
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Because I am a mom, I really appreciate all that my mom had to put up with me and my siblings when we were kiddos. She is a great grandma and a sweet, helpful mom. I appreciate all she does for our family.
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:20 PM   #266
Bunnies Galore!

froggiesgalore is on a distinguished road

I love you mommy hope you have the best mother's day ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you mom your the best mom anyone could ever ask for you do it all come to games go to practices rain or shine. You are always there to help me either cooking or learning to read. I love you mom hapyy mother's day
froggiesgalore is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:23 PM   #267
12jb
Lil Kinz
12jbx12 is an unknown quantity at this point

i love my mom because she does sooooo much for me and helps everyone she can !!!
12jbx12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:24 PM   #268
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

I love my mom for all her care and support she gives to me. Whenever I need help, she's there. Whenever my day is rough, she somehow reminds me that she will always be there for me. My mom is one of the only reasons I don't want to grow up. I love you, mom. <3
GoldenPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:33 PM   #269
hen I get skittles,

puppyice125 has a spectacular aura about

My mom, I love her with all my heart, i would cry for years if she died. She is awesome, she tries her best to give me a few things she knows i can have. I she lives a long happy life. I LOVE YOU MOM!

My mom, I love her with all my heart, i would cry for years if she died. She is awesome, she tries her best to give me a few things she knows i can have. I she lives a long happy life. I LOVE YOU MOM!

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 07-23-2011 at 07:45 AM.. Reason: Removing hot link
puppyice125 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:01 PM   #270

MissAngelKinz is on a distinguished road

I love my mom because I know that she is always with me and always will.
Every time I try to cry without anybody knowing (You know, I go in a private room and try sob quietly), she knows every time and she checks up on me and talks with me about it. Im soo happy to have my mom by my side anytime. Shes loves me very much, no matter what, and Im sure everybody else's moms do the very same for us.
I love you mom! :'D
<33

MissAngelKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
don'twannamissathing..., ilovemymom, love you mom!, love you so much!, moms rock, soa, tag took your tag, thanks for loving me!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: