Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2011, 05:10 PM   #241
Meowme1948
Webkinz :)
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

I love my mom cause no matter how old I get she always worries about me.

Jan
Meowme1948 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2011, 05:14 PM   #242
here's Bunny?

susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!

My mom has had to raise four kids on her own for ten years, and I don't know how she does it! She tries her hardest to provide us with the best things we can get. I love my mom so much! :]
susbrain is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:22 PM   #243
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

This is such a cool contest!

I definitely love my mom! She is always there for me and I can talk to her when I am sad or scared. She is very funny, and makes the BEST ham casserole. Even though times are tough with money for my family, she does all she can to give me and my sisters an enjoyable childhood. She gives a lot of her time to us, and I thank her for everything she does.

~ Emma
Emma8432 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:28 PM   #244
Banned
FrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guideFrenchFry130 is a golden guide

I love my mother so much that sometimes words cannot describe it. She is the most sweetest, funniest, and heartwarming person I've ever met. She does a lot for me and the rest of the family, and I love that about her. She stays by my side when I'm sick or going through a hard time. I love my mother to pieces!
FrenchFry130 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:28 PM   #245
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

My dear mom has been gone for many, many years and I miss her and love her very much. I sure wish she was still here with us. I thought she was the best mom in the world - always there for us with a smile and a kind word. Sometimes I dream about her - it's so cool because when I talk to her in my dreams, she talks back! But then I wake up and miss her all over again. I can still hear her voice in my head and when I don't know what to do I think about what she would say to me. I love you Mom! You are sorely missed!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:29 PM   #246
galohab is an unknown quantity at this point

I am thankful to my mother for her friendship and for all of her help with my own children!
galohab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:40 PM   #247
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

I am so grateful to my mom and appreicate her so much. She is always there for me and
she is my biggest fan --- Mom you are my favorite person in the world. I love her so much.

Happy Mothers day to all my WI moms too.

You are all so awesome
littlex3red is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:46 PM   #248
jloug is on a distinguished road

Happy Mother's Day, mom. Your the greatest. I love you.
jloug is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:47 PM   #249
Forever A

indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade
indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade

My mom is amazing! She helped with my little ones and now we are quilting together. I don't think I could ever get her on WW since she doesn't have a computer. I do enjoy spending time with her now and appreciate her more as my kids grow older.

Happy Mother's Day!
indigoseeker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 05:48 PM   #250

Katieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud of

I love my mom. She is an amazing person and helps SO many people with her job.

Happy Mother's Day,Mom.
Katieawesome8 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
don'twannamissathing..., ilovemymom, love you mom!, love you so much!, moms rock, soa, tag took your tag, thanks for loving me!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: