Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2011, 02:58 PM   #211
Rootbeeeer
Webkinz :)

polarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonderpolarbear2121 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

Happy Mothers' Day to my mom! She is always there to help me!
polarbear2121 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2011, 03:00 PM   #212
boogiemom is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mom is counted among the angels in heaven now. Even though she is no longer here, our memories are alive in my heart! I will always love my Mother for all of the laughs we had, for all of the pain we endured and all of the lessons I learned. I continually remember things she would say and they have new meaning at new stages in my life! Thank you so much Mom, I miss you dearly! Happy Mother's day to my best friend!
boogiemom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 03:08 PM   #213
emersondeanna is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 
Wink Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

I's because of Tency that I'm me!!!
emersondeanna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 03:17 PM   #214

jkirk53163 will become famous soon enough

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

Thank you to MY mother josephine for being the best example of the meaning of love. I love you Mom <3
jkirk53163 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 03:23 PM   #215

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

I love my mom unconditionally. I would type a novel here, but she is so amazing that I can't even put it into words. ♥ I'm very lucky to have such a wonderful person in my life!
cutiebug343 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 03:36 PM   #216
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

i love you mom! you are my best friend and helped a lot in these past years...happy mothers day!
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 03:36 PM   #217
PenPal Bunnies

penGwen has a spectacular aura about

I love my mother because she loves me too
penGwen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 03:37 PM   #218

cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!

I'd like to give a thanks to my Mother for everything! I love her so very much and I don't know where I would be without her. She's what helps my world go 'round. My Mother is the cream to my cookie, the peanut butter to my jelly, and the ying to my yang. I love you and I always will!!! Thanks for everything Mother! Love----Kate
cheerio16 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 03:37 PM   #219
I ♥ my
SilverpinkPony is an unknown quantity at this point

I love my Mum, she's wonderful and we hang out together and go shopping.
SilverpinkPony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 03:41 PM   #220

BuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owl
BuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owlBuddiesForever is a wise owl

Happy mothers day, mom!! Your always there for me and ALWAYS provides, I hope that you have the best mothers day ever!!! Well, i have SO much more to say, but then it be have to be like 1,0000 pages. Love you, Mom!!
BuddiesForever is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
don'twannamissathing..., ilovemymom, love you mom!, love you so much!, moms rock, soa, tag took your tag, thanks for loving me!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: