Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2011, 02:11 PM   #201
Webkinz :)

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

Happy Mother's Day to my most amazing mom!
my mom has beeen with me through hard times and easy times,but most amazingly.....she always says I LUV YOU so now i will like to say THANK YOU MOM, I LUV YOU VERY MUCH!! my mom always wants the best care for my brother and me. even when i get all aditudinal she still says "I LUV YOU NO MATTER WHAT" so even though i'm overweight and mean she will always luv me no matter what
in janurary when things for me got tough, she asked if i wanted to talk and like most tweens said NO!! i wanted to dedicate this very long message to my mom for being thereshe works hard for my brother and me all night long and i think she should get some rest during the day.I LUV YOU MOM!!
uniquecowgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2011, 02:18 PM   #202
Unregistered

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

My Mom works very hard to take care of here family. She is always taking care of & buying things for others, but rarely takes time to focus on herself. She sacrifices so much for her family.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:21 PM   #203
Lil Kinz

tchgrl is an unknown quantity at this point

My mom had a really tough childhood with 2 alcoholic parents. She'd walk home from school never knowing what she was walking into. She vowed her children would not have to live like that. And we didn't. I had the best childhood ever. I felt safe, secure and loved every moment of every day. She was lucky enough to be a stay at home mom and devoted herself fully to my sister and I. I admire her so much, she didn't have role models to show her how to be a great mom but she knew what she wanted for us and gave herself 100% to us. She taught us how to love, forgive, laugh at ourselves and not take the world too seriously. She told us to go for our dreams, that we could do anything, but strive for 2 things in case life took an unexpected turn, it's god to have something to fall back on she says. "Of course you can be a fairy princess" she told me when I was 3, "but what else would you like to be as well? You may get tired of being a fairy princess one day!" Can't was not a word used in my home, always can, yes, believe and do!
I'm so incredibly proud to be her daughter and I hope one day I can be half the mom she is! I have a good start at least b/c I have her as a role model.
tchgrl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 02:28 PM   #204
<333

bluedogfrog swims in greatness
bluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatness

I love my mom! She has is amazing, and she has been through so much. Her leg has gotten ran over, her mom died from cancer, she's moved over 7 times and more. She helps me with everything, including homework, chores, and just little things too. She always cooks a delicious dinner and is glad to take care of my brothers and I I love you mom!
bluedogfrog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 02:38 PM   #205
Unregistered

I love my mom. She is such a caring person and I hope I am half the mom she is.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:40 PM   #206
Diabetes Awareness

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

Thank you Mom for everything you have done for me.
I am truly grateful!
Dorri is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 02:41 PM   #207

Kasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicness
Kasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicnessKasik21 is epic beyond epicness

I love my mom very much!! I'd like to thank her for everything she does for me! She is always so helpful and kind!!
Kasik21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 02:55 PM   #208
tasah has a spectacular aura abouttasah has a spectacular aura about

Thank you mom for all you are and what you mean to me, I love you and miss you, I wish I could be with you on mothers Day. May you have the best mothers Day ever. Will see you soon.
tasah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 02:56 PM   #209
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

My Mom is one of the best Mom's ever. She works hard to keep a clean house, make dinner, and even do the dishes. She enjoys cooking so much so she's always working on something, usually some kind of desert. She's so considerate of other people especially my Dad. She even argues with my Dad over doing the dishes, because usually when we eat dinner my Dad just gets home from work. She always has to keep busy doing something--she can't sit around and do nothing. It's very rare when she does something for herself, she's always thinking of other people.

Happy Mother's Day to all Mother's out there.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 02:57 PM   #210

dragonite is on a distinguished road

I love my mom so mch because she care 4 me and makes my favorite food and everything.
thank you mom Ilove u

I love my mom so mch because she care 4 me and
makes my favorite food and everything.
thank you mom
I ♥ u
dragonite is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
don'twannamissathing..., ilovemymom, love you mom!, love you so much!, moms rock, soa, tag took your tag, thanks for loving me!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: