Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-04-2011, 11:34 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

kaywai is a jewel in the roughkaywai is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

My mom always cares about me. She helps me prepare for activities, drives me to places, cooks for our family, and many other things that I can't even do myself! Thank you so much mom for helping me all these years! You really deserve a day dedicated just for you! Happy Mother's Day! http://2.bp.********.com/_u1vbefMFlv...others-day.gif
kaywai is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2011, 11:39 PM   #12

bubble38gum is on a distinguished road

I love my momma so much!!! My mother is the most selfless people I've ever met. She puts everyones needs above hers and loves us unconditionally. My mom is there for me whenever I need her. She is my best friend.

Bubble
bubble38gum is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 11:41 PM   #13
Diabetes Awareness

mtpeak has lots of talentmtpeak has lots of talentmtpeak has lots of talentmtpeak has lots of talentmtpeak has lots of talentmtpeak has lots of talentmtpeak has lots of talentmtpeak has lots of talentmtpeak has lots of talentmtpeak has lots of talentmtpeak has lots of talentmtpeak has lots of talentmtpeak has lots of talentmtpeak has lots of talentmtpeak has lots of talent

I lost my Mom in 1993 but I think of her each day and realize more and more what a caring, loving Mom she really was. I think she would love Webkinz and Webkinz Insider as much as I do!! I love you, Mom.

Sharon
mtpeak is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 11:51 PM   #14

mang01 will become famous soon enough

LOVE my MOM and WI

My MOM is always giving me help and great advise

My MOM always can spin a bad day into a good one

My MOM always sees the brighter side of life

My MOM is silly

My MOM can make me laugh

My MOM makes me great dinners & treats

My MOM is an angel

Thank you MOM!

Happy MOTHERS DAY!
mang01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 11:52 PM   #15
KraftyMomOf2

KraftyMomOf2 is just really niceKraftyMomOf2 is just really nice

Way back in the early 70's my dad had gone back to GA to his former employer as the one here had cleaned out middle management. He and my mom decided to use this time as a break (I have 3 older sisters and they were all in college and wanted to stay at the colleges they were in here) and then when that time was over they would reevaluate their marriage.

It was not long after he left, I was home with a bad cold, and my mom received divorce papers, surprise! She was devastated. In 25 years of marriage she had worked out side the home for a year and a half as a key punch operator (and no you young whipper snappers have no idea what that is, lol), 3 kids in college and I was in middle school and she was just over 40 years old. Her generation had the stigma about divorce as well, so she was dealing with the failure of the marriage AND how she felt others would see her.

It would have been easier for her to tell my sisters they would have to move out and take care of themselves, all were over 18 years old. But she didn't. She had to sell the nice house but rented and then bought a nice condo nearby so we would stay in the same schools easier.

She went to the local hospital and was able to get a job doing key punch again and in time she went after a payroll job and got it! She was great at her job and did her best to keep things as normal for us as she could.

When she was about 50 years old I talked her into trying some college courses at the local community college, in accounting for her job and she would get reimbursement if her grades were good. This was scary for her as she had graduated when she was 15, from high school. She had skipped two grades in elementary school. One room school in a small town and being an intelligent girl she finished her work and paid attention to those just ahead of her and knew their stuff too!!

She did do well in college, with some help in math and english from me, as now she was taking course and learning material she had never had or hadn't had in decades. She was totally awesome! She worked so hard in all her classes and all day at her job too, plus she kept me active in Job's Daughters over the years, marching band, concert band, orchestra, etc.

She toughed it all and came out on top! Her perseverance in spite of so many things at the time, to get herself to where she could buy the condo on her own (time when women weren't doing this much, had to have a hubby) got an education, graduated with an Associates Degree in Accounting and more! It wasn't easy but she kept going and was an inspiration to me in my life.

MOM I LOVE YOU!!
KraftyMomOf2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 11:56 PM   #16
brhuggs1

brhuggs1 is on a distinguished road

I love my mom more than anyone else in this world!! She is the best, most caring, kind, loving, generous mom out there. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful mom. I love you mom!!!
brhuggs1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 12:01 AM   #17
mycatsnores
Banned
Sleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talent

Dear mom:

Thanks for teaching me how to tie my shoes, ride my bike, make turkeys by tracing my hand, cut out paper snowflakes, straighten my bangs, love nature, spot a liar a mile away, patience (that didn't 'take' so well...), thanks for doing my homework when I was too upset to think, teaching me how to boil water, going through the Want Ads with me looking for my first jobs, picking out my wedding dress and walking me down the aisle, worrying about me even though I tell you that you don't have to any more, and thanks for letting me worry about you. Thanks for showing me what to look for in any best friend.
Sleeping Awake is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 12:03 AM   #18

jenniferjwva is just really nicejenniferjwva is just really nice

There aren't enough words to say what my Mom meant to me. She was a single parent who never let me feel like I was missing out anything. She played both Mother and Father. She supported me, encourage me, and gave me an awesome person to look up to. Even when faced with cancer, her faith in God remained unwavering.... til the very end. She was my Mom, my best friend, my hero.
jenniferjwva is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 12:07 AM   #19
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!

i love my mom! and this year she has outdone the spoiling part!
she took me and my sister to venice, italy for the AMAZING mask carnival and we had the time of our lives. she even treated us a to masked ball and we all rented out costumes ...
that was the topping on my cake this year.
the fact that my mom and my sis and myself could spend a full 6 days together and just enjoy each other's company!
pinukity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 12:08 AM   #20
dockinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I am thankful that my mom instilled the value of education.
dockinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
don'twannamissathing..., ilovemymom, love you mom!, love you so much!, moms rock, soa, tag took your tag, thanks for loving me!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: