Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2011, 10:39 AM   #151
Webkinz :)
akbalas will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

Thanks mom where would I be without you!

Bananaz, Akorn and the gang
akbalas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2011, 10:41 AM   #152
michina is on a distinguished road

I love my mother. She has always been there for me - not to judge but to listen and comfort me. I am very proud of her and I wish that her Mother's Day is as wonderful as her.
michina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:43 AM   #153
Mamakinz01 is just really niceMamakinz01 is just really nice

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM! Thank you for all you do for our family! We all love you!!
Mamakinz01 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:43 AM   #154
bearlyup

Breezer is a jewel in the roughBreezer is a jewel in the rough

My mother was my best friend and I loved her with all my heart. I am very fortunate to have her for a mom. So are my brothers and sisters! Thanks to the best mom ever!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you Mothers.
Breezer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:49 AM   #155
Diabetes Awareness

Karaluna is a jewel in the roughKaraluna is a jewel in the rough

My mom is totally awesome. She home schools all three of us. She is loving, patient, and kind. I love you sooooooo much MOM! I wish I had a million bucks i'd spend all on you mom.:smitt en: Thanks 4 being a great mom!

My mom is totally awesome. She home schools all three of us. She is loving, patient, and kind. I love you sooooooo much MOM! I wish I had a million bucks i'd spend all on you mom.:smitt en:= Thanks 4 being a great mom!
Karaluna is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:51 AM   #156
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

Loving, gentle and caring. I love you, Mom. Thanks for all you've done my whole life.
quellie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:54 AM   #157
I Wish You Would

panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum
panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum

Thanks, Mom, for all you do. You put up with me all day (and that's a lot of time considering you homeschool me). Love you so much!
panda886 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 11:06 AM   #158
Is a Ghostie

bunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socks

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

MUM, I love you, The world would NEVER be the same without you! I wish the best wishes EVER to you! You are artistic and kind, loving, but loyal. I LOVE YOU MUM!!!!!!!

My mother is the very best mum
Us together - we have so much fun!
Me and you, together forever!

A TRIBUTE TO MUMS EVERYWHERE

There's just nobody just like a mum. Every mum is different...

Some mums are artistic- (like my mum) .....

Some mums are cool........

Some mums were just made for school!

Some mums are embarassing--------(come on all of you who have been embarressed thanks to your mum)

Some mums are funny,

So there's nobody just like your 'ol MUMMY!!
bunnyberrtie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 11:07 AM   #159
Diabetes Awareness

picklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to all

I love my mom because she is the kindest, most loving mom you could ever have! She helps me with everything and I feel comfortable telling her my troubles. She's understanding and caring I love my mom and I am grateful to have such a wonderful mom!
picklesryummy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 11:14 AM   #160
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Thank you Mom, for all that you are, and all that you do. I wouldn't be the person I am today without you!
cpom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
don'twannamissathing..., ilovemymom, love you mom!, love you so much!, moms rock, soa, tag took your tag, thanks for loving me!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: