Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2011, 10:05 AM   #141
diabetes awareness
Webkinz :)

arftoo has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

I will always love my mom. She didn't go to college, but she could always find the answer. She wasn't a gourmet cook, but I would love to eat her meatloaf. She had a quirky voice, but her songs were always soothing. She wasn't a therapist, but the very best listener. She never got mad, but she got her point across. Best of all ,she could fing the humor in any situation and make us laugh. I have to be the best person I can be to make sure I get to see her again. Happy Mother's Day Mom!
arftoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2011, 10:05 AM   #142

Toastlady has a spectacular aura about

There is definitely no perfect way of letting everyone know how fantastic my mother is. As an only child who has never met her father, I can truly say that my mom has never let me down and she is my best friend. She has been there for me even when she really couldn't be. She has struggled with debilitating arthritis since I was a baby, and she was 22 years old. Right now, my mother is waiting in a hospital for test results to see if there will be more surgery, another hip replacement. 10 minutes ago she called me to find out if I wanted her to swing by and pick me up for work after the doctor's. That's dedication to your child. Well, Mom, I only hope that I can make this Mother's Day special for you, and I wish you a lifetime filled with happiness and void of pain. I love you, Momma.

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. It's the toughest job, and only YOU can do it!
Toastlady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:06 AM   #143
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

I love my mom sooo much. I help out with anything and everything because i love so much. She was there for me and my brothers and sisters through anything. And we were there for her when she needed us most. She is the strongest, smartest, nicest person you would ever want to meet. And for that I love her. MOM I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!

HAppy Mother's day to all the truly amazing Mother's out there
kpk4803 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:09 AM   #144

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

I love my mom! (Some of you know her on WI as Queen of Sheba) Not only do we share the same love for webkinz and webkinzinsider, my mom reads to me almost every night! We've read many many books together and hopefully many more to come! I love you mom! Happy Mother's day!
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:11 AM   #145

wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!wild_card is the cats pajamas!

Happy Mother's Day, Mom! You are the best mother I could ever wish for, and I love you very dearly.
wild_card is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:17 AM   #146
Lil Kinz

34H5 is on a distinguished road

I love my mom because she's kind, takes care of me, keeps my secrets, and is just plain awesome! Friends may come and go, but mothers stay forever.
34H5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:22 AM   #147
Yoendris has a spectacular aura about

Nobody can replace a mother! Although she is not here anymore (she left me quite early in life) I remember all the great moments we had together, how kind, loving, caring she was. She use to pass her hands in my hair every time I was not feeling well and always had the right words to tell me. I want to thank her for everything she has done for me and I hope to become as good as a mother than her.

Happy Mothers day to all mothers (mine will forever be in my heart)
Yoendris is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:28 AM   #148

eraliment is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

I love my mom because she is so genorous and she does so much for are family! THANK YOU MOM!! I LOVE YOU MOM!!!
eraliment is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:32 AM   #149

spottedfroggy will become famous soon enough

I am so grateful for my mother. She is such a wonderful example to me. I am grateful to all the things she has taught me, all the enjoyable times we share. For her willingness to support family members throughout everything. The help and assistance with school, sports, and other daily events. Her service to prepare and make food for the family and teaching me how to cook and sew for my future family. I am grateful for her beautiful voice to inspire me to sing. Her sacrifices to watch over me when sick and take care of my needs in times of illness.
Happy Mother's Day to all Mom's and those who are like Mom.

I love you Mom!
<3 Spottedfroggy
spottedfroggy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:34 AM   #150
gramearp is on a distinguished road

I lost my mother when I was 22 but she is still with me. I loved my mother. She was always there for me. She taught me how to stand on my own two feet. I know I would not be the person I am today if my mother had not listened to me and helped me become a person other people would like. Everyone should thank their mothers for the love they gave them.
gramearp is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
don'twannamissathing..., ilovemymom, love you mom!, love you so much!, moms rock, soa, tag took your tag, thanks for loving me!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: