Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2011, 09:47 AM   #131
Lil Kinz
ilovemiriam is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

MY MOM IS SSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME SHE WAS SENT FROM HEAVEN TO ME

I LOVE HER SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
ilovemiriam is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2011, 09:49 AM   #132
it's Olive ♥
Webkinz :)

Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl
Catlover200710 is a wise owlCatlover200710 is a wise owl

I love my mom because she's always there for me. She's loving, kind, hardworking, and the perfect role model! Her interest in birds and flowers amazes me. She knows just about every type there is! We'll be outside one day and a bird flies by and she'll say, "Oh look! A red-winged blackbird!" She is the perfect mom for me.

I love you, Mom!

(Great contest!)
Catlover200710 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:50 AM   #133

ALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to behold

My Mom gave me my sense of curiosity and made me the researcher that I am.
ALBERTIII is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:53 AM   #134

mimieibye5 is on a distinguished road

I love my mother because she can always be counted on for help with anything.
mimieibye5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:53 AM   #135
Leanie

dogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our ears
dogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our earsdogfins is music to our ears

Happy Mother’s Day Mom!
Thank you for being there for letting me and my sister have friends over when you had a headache. Thank you for taking me to my basketball and soccer games. Thank you for home schooling me when public school wasn’t my sister’s or my thing. Thanks for making us whatever we wanted in the morning for breakfast and thanks for being the best mom. Thank you for still being there for us when you didn’t feel well or your heart was out of rhythm and when you had surgery done on your back. Thank you for doing stuff with me and my sister when grandma and my Aunt died. Thank you for somehow always surprising us with awesome stuff and for great birthdays. Most of all, thanks for being the best mom!
Happy Mother’s Day to you and everyone else’s mom!
dogfins is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:54 AM   #136
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

My mom has done so much for me over the years, it is impossible to really express the love and gratitude I feel towards her!

One day seems hardly fair for someone that has given me so much...Love you Mom!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:55 AM   #137

NicoleDriz will become famous soon enough

Words could not express the gratitude and love I have for my mom! My mom has been a single mom of two (my lil' brother and I) for 18 years! She's done it all on her own, and it hasn't been easy. To me, my mom isn't just a mom, she's my super hero!
NicoleDriz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 09:55 AM   #138

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

I love MY mom because well, she has just about everything that a kid would want! And no, things like computers and things is what we dont really care for. We love each other a LOT. and since I dont have a dad, my mom is there to be with me! She cares about me and she is funny, kind, loving, and even though she gets a little mad sometimes, we both know that in a bit, it will all be resolved! I love my mom. I would do anything for her! To me, she is the best mom ever. I know she will take care for me and love me as long as we live. She makes everyday a happy day! I love you mom!

Love,
Blackylove123
blackylove123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:01 AM   #139
winx123

smartie140 is a jewel in the roughsmartie140 is a jewel in the rough

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to my mum who is all the way in the UK....Miss her very much,i thank her for being there for me over the past 40 yrs!!, always just a phone call away
smartie140 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 10:02 AM   #140
ow, I ♥ being
Gifted

Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party
Suzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night partySuzuki108 is the all night party

I love my mom because she is so caring and loving. Whenever I am sick, she takes care of me. She always makes dinner and breakfast for me, and the food is great. My mom drives me to school, my activites, or wherever I need to go. My mom is always there for me, and she gives me good advice. I love my mom so much!

Ps. cool contest!
Suzuki108 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
don'twannamissathing..., ilovemymom, love you mom!, love you so much!, moms rock, soa, tag took your tag, thanks for loving me!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: