Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2011, 07:58 AM   #91
Webkinz :)

anmahree is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

My momma is an angel sent from God above.
She takes care of me everyday with her gentle love.
I love when she tucks me into bed at night
and kisses me and tells me to sleep tight.
I don't know what I'd do without her
that's for sure.....
She's everything to me
I love her....you see!
anmahree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2011, 07:59 AM   #92
choover143

choover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud ofchoover has much to be proud of

My mom is the best! She is always there for me when I need her. I don't call her as often as I should. We do talk and I do visit. My mom is the best and I love her. She is always making baby blankets for hospitals and people in need, and friends. She is the most loving caring person I know. Even though I am a mom, I hope when I grow up... I can be just as caring as her!
choover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:00 AM   #93
Diabetes Awareness

Lesli S. is on a distinguished road

Thanks Mom for all you do and all you've done!
Lesli S. is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:05 AM   #94
vnank1 is the cats pajamas!vnank1 is the cats pajamas!vnank1 is the cats pajamas!vnank1 is the cats pajamas!vnank1 is the cats pajamas!vnank1 is the cats pajamas!

My mom is the most giving, loving person I know. She has always been there for me when I have needed her. Don't know what I would do without her. Happy Mother's Day to her and to all the mom's out there!
vnank1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:07 AM   #95
yst1

barnabas7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Webkinz Insider for the opportunity to share what my Mother means to me. She means the world to me. She has been the best loving, caring, giving-of-herself person I have ever known. She always did without so her kids had what they needed. My Mother passed away last year, so I will be spending a very special Mother's Day celebrating her life and thinking of all the memories I cherish of her. Happy Mother's Day!
barnabas7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:10 AM   #96

gerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clowngerbilsrawesome is cool as a bunny clown

I love my mom so much!!She rocks!! My family would die if she wasn't there!! She's an awesome leader and teacher!! and she did the taxes lol...

Oh I am so sorry barnabas7. I would be devastated if my mom died...

Last edited by gerbilsrawesome; 05-05-2011 at 08:10 AM..
gerbilsrawesome is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:12 AM   #97

dahippo will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

I LOVE MY MOM SO MUCH! She r so awesome. Happy Mothers Day, Mom! I dont know what I would do without u. Happy mothers day to all the other loving moms out there, too!
dahippo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:13 AM   #98

babyface0185 has a spectacular aura about

My mom is a great woman. She is everything you could want in a mom. She always has a hug and a shlouder to lean on. She is the rock in our family that is there for wveryone. She makes the world's best dinners and shares her talent for cooking with friends, neighbours and family all the time. She is the type of woman that always has a smile even for complete strangers. You can't go anywhere without my mom knowing someone and stopping to talk to them and it is because of her friendly nature that people are drawn to her. She is a great mother, sister, daugher, role model and she is everything to our family. My mom is imply the best and my life is great because of her. I love my mom and I just want to wish her a Happy Mother's Day.
I love you mom xoxo
babyface0185 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:15 AM   #99

weibbed is on a distinguished road

My mom gave me a wonderful childhood, full of creativity and enchantment and fun. 60 years later she is STILL giving me a wonderful childhood. I love her very much.
weibbed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:17 AM   #100
Frying pans are awes

pawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective sockspawsandcaws rocks our collective socks

I love love my mom because she is a wonderful cook. She can sew beautifully and she is just about everything!
pawsandcaws is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
don'twannamissathing..., ilovemymom, love you mom!, love you so much!, moms rock, soa, tag took your tag, thanks for loving me!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: