Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-04-2011, 11:07 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

Click the image to open in full size.Mother's Day is coming up and what better reason to hold a contest here on Webkinz Insider!

The contest will start today and will end on May 8th at 10pm KT. For this contest all one has to do is post their gratitude towards their mother on this thread. Fifty-eight randomly selected posts will win clothing items.

Why fifty- eight? Because Mother's Day is May 8th afterall. Please remember no full names, but first names are fine. Let's start posting how much we love our moms! Good Luck!
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2011, 11:09 PM   #2
oooow
Webkinz :)

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's Mother's Day Contest

I love my mother because she is the most helpful, kindest, generous and loving mother that she is! Our family would be a wreck without her and Well she is our mother! She pretty much made us, and cared for us our entire life so we should cherish her and give her gratitude!!
Happy Mothers Day To Everyone!!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 11:15 PM   #3
Katrina52 is on a distinguished road

There isn't anything much better in life than having a mom; they take care of us no matter how old we get to be, through the good times and the bad times, and I am so thankful my sisters and I were able to have our mom with us for as long as we did. And I miss her every day. Happy Mother's Day, mom. Love you.
Katrina52 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 11:15 PM   #4

inncntgurl will become famous soon enough

i love my mother because she isnt just only my mother but my best friend. i can tell her anything and everything, she can keep a secret, and will give advice if i want it. she will even keep her opinion to herself if need be to comfort me. she will always be there for me and i will always be close to her in some way. i love you mom and happy mother's day!
inncntgurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 11:19 PM   #5

WhiteCoco will become famous soon enough

Thank you mom for everything you do for me!!! I love you
WhiteCoco is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 11:19 PM   #6
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

I love my mother because she is caring and helpful. She gives me advice and support, and has helped me through alot of sticky situations. I don't know what I'd do without her.

Love you mom!
catzrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 11:20 PM   #7

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

I love my mother because I keep learning about her the older I get. I grew up with my father, but my mother has always had a place in my life (sometimes not the best place LOL), but I really am glad that she gave me life and I do love her
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 11:22 PM   #8
Diabetes Awareness

xmittens is a jewel in the roughxmittens is a jewel in the rough

I love my mother dearly, and I wish there would be a better word because I feel like love just isn't powerful enough. She's made me who I am today and even through all the fights and yelling, it's only us closer. Not only have I grown more as a better daughter and her as a better mother, we have become best friends. My mom's there to help me whenever I need her and she's always there to tell me "I told you so" or "I told you nothing comes good out of not listening to me" and I hate to admit that she's actually right. Haha. She's my role model and I'm her number 1 fan. She's taught me to live your life and love others before yourself. She's also taught me to be strong and fight through everything especially when she went through a kidney transfer to my aunt who had kidney failure in both of hers. She's my best friend, mother, and caretaker. I don't know what I'd ever do without her.
Love you momma!
xmittens is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 11:24 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness
SingerGirl777 is a splendid one to beholdSingerGirl777 is a splendid one to beholdSingerGirl777 is a splendid one to beholdSingerGirl777 is a splendid one to behold

My mother is the most awesome Mom in the world! She has 6 children and makes time to spend with each one of us and let us know we are loved. She als works tirelessly around our house to make sure we have a clean, healthy, happy home. She cooks dinner for us almost every night and would give up anything of her own to make her children happy. She is the best Mom I could ever imagine! I LOVE YOU MOM!!!
SingerGirl777 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 11:33 PM   #10
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I sure wish I still had my mom with me. She was the best mom ever - always was fair and made time for us. She read me stories when I was too young to read and she was so good at finding names for my dolls. When I grew up and began collecting teddy bears she got me some beautiful ones. If she were here today I know she would be buying me Webkinz and coming up with great names for them. I miss you so much, Mom.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
don'twannamissathing..., ilovemymom, love you mom!, love you so much!, moms rock, soa, tag took your tag, thanks for loving me!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: