Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-04-2011, 06:08 PM   #71
Fallen Angel
Webkinz :)

punkin55555 is sweet stuff
punkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuff

Cool Re: Webkinz Insider's "It's a Cheeky Christmas" $1000 Contest Giveaway!

How do you post pictures like in thumbnails.
punkin55555 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2011, 06:59 PM   #72
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's "It's a Cheeky Christmas" $1000 Contest Giveaway!

WOW! I have always wanted a cheeky dog...
BloogleJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:06 PM   #73
yoshi852
Lil Kinz
Wish fire66 is on a distinguished road

i am having trouble posting a picture and have no email address or way to contact an admin so if an admin is reading this can i get some assistance?
Wish fire66 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:07 PM   #74
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

YEAH!! I LOVE DESIGN A ROOM CONTESTS!! I can't wait to enter
taffeta is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 07:49 PM   #75
Call me Terika

3kitty34 is a name known to all3kitty34 is a name known to all3kitty34 is a name known to all

Talking Re: Webkinz Insider's "It's a Cheeky Christmas" $1000 Contest Giveaway!

View Post Originally Posted by onlychild1999
Awesome! Thanks so much! You are amazing WI!
Excuse me, but can you tell me how I can take a picture and and put it on here for my pet's room for the new contest?
3kitty34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 08:05 PM   #76
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Welcome to all the new WI members having trouble with pics, this info is found on top under the green FAQ along with lots of other useful info
How do I take screenshots / post pictures? Quick & Simple for Windows --
cntrl+print screen
click start
all programs
accessories
paint, edit, paste save as jpeg, bmp is too big

More In-Depth If you are on Windows, to learn to take screenshots and post pictures on WebkinzInsider Forums, please visit Webkinzlover525's great guide!

If you are on a Mac, find something you want to take a picture of, then press "Shift+Apple+4" You will see your mouse pointer turn into crosshairs. Click on the upper-left corner of what you want to take a picture of, and drag a box around it. You will hear a camera sound and the screenshot will appear on your desktop as "Picture 1" . Then, just upload it to WI, with the instructions below, as it is already in .PNG format!

If you have images that are already in .GIF, .JPG or .PNG format, you can upload them directly to WI so that they will appear at the bottom of your message with the "zoom" function. In order to do this, just make your reply or new topic, and below the typing window, click "manage attachments" and upload your images!
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:36 AM   #77
Kurei... I am gifted
Gifted

Kureiryu is just really niceKureiryu is just really nice

i better start working on my room
Kureiryu is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 10:30 AM   #78
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

Can I edit my post before the entry deadline? I thought of something more to write.

View Post Originally Posted by jajwag
Click the image to open in full size.headquarters (800x49.jpg (319.9 KB)

I believe headquarters are in a room just like this. ALL of these wonderful giveaway items are kept in these safes, safely protected at all times until they make decisions as to which ones & to whom they give them too. They are always exquisite items from WI.
This is the discussion thread. The entry thread is here
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ontest-724191/
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:12 PM   #79

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

Wonderful contest! I probably won't enter because it is hard to decorate when all the objects are flying from my dock ((I'm in the midst of serious dock cleaning), but I'm having a lovely time looking at all the great entries on the Official Contest Thread. Good luck everyone.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:12 PM   #80
ichey555

dogsbestfriend will become famous soon enough

does anyone know how you post your pictures of your room? Like where to post them at? if you do please respond back on my profile thanks!
dogsbestfriend is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&ali ♥, gly wants that dog., i have a dream ♥, jennymang wishes for cat!, jesus loves you!, ~*jennymang*~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: