Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-04-2011, 01:12 PM   #41
e all love
Webkinz :)

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's "It's a Cheeky Christmas" $1000 Contest Giveaway!

Wow, WI. You have outdone yourselves again!
Good luck to everyone who enters.
A great big thank you to Justin, Wendy, and Robert at Ameriwade.
pandapuddin is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2011, 01:18 PM   #42
Is Fall blowing in??

SugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clown

First off I think that a very big thank you is deserving to Justin and Wendy as well as Rob from Ameriwade for the wonderful prizes. Just the idea of being able to enter a contest to win one of the Cheeky items is very thrilling.

Secondly, I want to wish all the other contestants good luck. I am sure that there will be tons of wonderful entries.

I am sure that this is going to be a real challenge, but I am so up for it because of the awesome prizes... Thanks again and good luck!
SugarBug is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:29 PM   #43
ishbone owns +40

Wishbone is a glorious beacon of lightWishbone is a glorious beacon of lightWishbone is a glorious beacon of light

Wink Re: Webkinz Insider's "It's a Cheeky Christmas" $1000 Contest Giveaway!

OMG! Well I guess the more creative you are, the more chances of winning. I hope I will win either a cheeky dog or a cheeky cat. I just bought a new room so I guess it's decorating time! Let's do the webkinz insider patrol.
Wishbone is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:34 PM   #44
Wildkit!!!

cymbug1996 has a spectacular aura aboutcymbug1996 has a spectacular aura about

Question Re: Webkinz Insider's "It's a Cheeky Christmas" $1000 Contest Giveaway!

Cool! I reeeeaaaaalllyyy want the cheeky cat or dog! lol. I'm sure everyone does... So i really want to enter this contest but i have a problume... I know how to save the room picture to my computer but where do I post it to? here? or is there another place...
cymbug1996 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:38 PM   #45
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I'm so excited for this contest!
I'm going to spend a really long time working on my room to make sure it's absolutely perfect
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:38 PM   #46
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

View Post Originally Posted by cymbug1996
Cool! I reeeeaaaaalllyyy want the cheeky cat or dog! lol. I'm sure everyone does... So i really want to enter this contest but i have a problume... I know how to save the room picture to my computer but where do I post it to? here? or is there another place...
Here is the thread under the contests section to submit your picture

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post25443463
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:39 PM   #47
Hanfan1

FlowerBabiee09 is a forum hero
FlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum hero

Amazing! I'm going to work on my room!
FlowerBabiee09 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:59 PM   #48
❾¾

Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent
Gizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talentGizzy321123 is an unparalleled talent

...*faints*...
Gizzy321123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:03 PM   #49
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

*mouth drops open*
Amazing contest and I will most definitely be entering! Thank you to all of WI for making this possible and to Justin and Wendy for being so amazingly generous!
webkinzlover400 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:06 PM   #50
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

this is great! thanks so much justin and wendy and all the wi staff!!! its so wonderful to have a site like webkinz insider that we can talk to others about webkinz and even other things like books and music. thank you for everything and this wonderful chance to win some amazing prizes
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&ali ♥, gly wants that dog., i have a dream ♥, jennymang wishes for cat!, jesus loves you!, ~*jennymang*~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: