Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-31-2011, 11:57 PM   #141
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's "It's a Cheeky Christmas" $1000 Contest Giveaway!

What a wonderful contest for WI..thanks so much Justin and Wendy!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2012, 03:45 PM   #142
Webkinz :)

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

Augh! i'm so sad because my picture was delete off of my entry and i can't edit it back in!!
uniquecowgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:48 PM   #143
ibbly wobbly
Gifted

Inibaz has disabled reputation

~*Paces back and forth*~ How's the judging coming along? I don't want to be the one to say it, but we've been waiting since last year for the results! Happy New Year!
Inibaz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:26 PM   #144
Rye
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy
Rye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joyRye is an abundance of joy

View Post Originally Posted by Inibaz
~*Paces back and forth*~ How's the judging coming along? I don't want to be the one to say it, but we've been waiting since last year for the results! Happy New Year!
It's true! LOL. That's actually kind of sadly funny...
Rye is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:31 PM   #145
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Everyone please be patient. They have a lot of entries to look at and we want all the entries to be judged fairly and have the winners be the best entries possible. It hasn't been that long. If they rushed the entries it wouldn't be fair. This isn't a random winner contest afterall.

Sorry but bugging them about it isn't going to help. I'm sure they're doing their best, and choosing winners cannot be easy.

Please be patient.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:32 PM   #146
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
Everyone please be patient. They have a lot of entries to look at and we want all the entries to be judged fairly and have the winners be the best entries possible. It hasn't been that long. If they rushed the entries it wouldn't be fair. This isn't a random winner contest afterall.

Sorry but bugging them about it isn't going to help. I'm sure they're doing their best, and choosing winners cannot be easy.

Please be patient.
I think there have only been about 6 posts on this thread since the end of the contest...not sure I would say 'everyone is bugging' them...I think people are just quite excited to hear the outcome of a wonderful contest that was put on by WI...nothing more than that
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 01:51 PM   #147
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Okay, just bumping up this thread...wondering if we are getting close to winners being announced. The anticipation is getting unbearable...LOL...especially since WW has gone down...the mind starts wandering...and funny it has wandered here...LOL
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 10:53 PM   #148
ibbly wobbly
Gifted

Inibaz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Okay, just bumping up this thread...wondering if we are getting close to winners being announced. The anticipation is getting unbearable...LOL...especially since WW has gone down...the mind starts wandering...and funny it has wandered here...LOL
To distract myself I'm planning out my Wintery Bedroom for the WebkinzNewz contest, try it, it'll distract you too!
Inibaz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 11:04 PM   #149

jennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talentjennymang has lots of talent

Good luck on selecting winners for this contest and congrats to the winners when they're announced!
jennymang is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 09:51 AM   #150
Lil Kinz
ladymallardlove will become famous soon enough

it hasnt even been a month yet.... well it will be a month in three days but i am getting a little jittery but i try my best not to pull my hair out i know that they are busy and SUPER AWESOME so they don't have much time to pic a winner when they are being so AWESOME.
ladymallardlove is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&ali ♥, gly wants that dog., i have a dream ♥, jennymang wishes for cat!, jesus loves you!, ~*jennymang*~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: