Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-13-2011, 06:20 AM   #121
mtbmd
Webkinz :)

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's "It's a Cheeky Christmas" $1000 Contest Giveaway!

View Post Originally Posted by Pandalover4ever
We post them on here right?
no, there is an offical thread to post them too. the link is in the article. good luck
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2011, 11:29 AM   #122
Lil Kinz

CheekyDog1 is an unknown quantity at this point

how do i send it? i mean do i make a video on youtube and send you a line? please replay back :0d
CheekyDog1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:38 AM   #123
Gifted

Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.
Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.Craftyreader is #1 to the fourth.

Too nice. You guys are too nice.
I may enter, but I don't really want to win a cheeky pet, because I know someone on here wants one more than me, and deserves it. Though it would be nice to have. (:

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDog1
how do i send it? i mean do i make a video on youtube and send you a line? please replay back :0d
I think we post the picture here.

You save the picture to your computer, upload it to a photo sharing website (I use tinypic), and then see that little photograph button when you click go advanced?

Click the image to open in full size. <-- this one

Click it, and copy and paste the direct link of the photo from tinypic, then paste in the link, post your reply, and there it is! (;

Is that too confusing..?

Last edited by Craftyreader; 12-13-2011 at 11:38 AM..
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 01:18 PM   #124
Forever

Dutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talent

This looks so awesome i am totally going to enter!
Dutdedo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:27 PM   #125
elcome! have fun at

lpslove822 has much to be proud oflpslove822 has much to be proud oflpslove822 has much to be proud oflpslove822 has much to be proud oflpslove822 has much to be proud of

Cool! I am maybe going to enter the contest if i can get a pic =( so yeah bye and good luck!!!!
lpslove822 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 05:23 PM   #126
avatarrules123 will become famous soon enough

Hello:

I am very sorry to inform you that I accidentally posted my "It's a Cheeky Christmas" entry twice. I hope this doesn't take me out of the running.

Thanks.
avatarrules123 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 01:48 PM   #127

Zingozman has much to be proud ofZingozman has much to be proud ofZingozman has much to be proud ofZingozman has much to be proud ofZingozman has much to be proud of

Good luck to all who enter!
Zingozman is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 04:11 PM   #128
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

I have entered my room...thanks Dairy and Deli for being patient and letting me temporarily redesign their room for the contest! Oh boy WI have a super tough decision to make! LOL I kinda hope I win!
KatieKinz8 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 04:11 PM   #129
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

WAAAH! Contest ends tomorrow! SO EXCITED!
KatieKinz8 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 11:55 AM   #130
arrior cats XD

Laserstar is a glorious beacon of lightLaserstar is a glorious beacon of lightLaserstar is a glorious beacon of light

There should be more contests like this! I'm excited to see who will win! I really hope I do!!!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! When are winners announced--today?
Laserstar is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&ali ♥, gly wants that dog., i have a dream ♥, jennymang wishes for cat!, jesus loves you!, ~*jennymang*~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: