Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2011, 09:48 PM   #111
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

babyhope01 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's "It's a Cheeky Christmas" $1000 Contest Giveaway!

thank you thank you !!
babyhope01 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2011, 10:39 PM   #112

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

THANK YOU for hosting this contest!
Pandalover4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 08:45 AM   #113
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i haven't yet put up a room, but i have been looking at all of the super posts and the rooms are so awesome, funny and creative!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 10:35 PM   #114
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

Spoiler: show

Webkinz Insider Headquarters
Customers are greeted by the friendly duo Spike and Mary. Spike and Mary tell everyone about the basics of Webkinz World. To the left, Clover explains about the Webkinz Academy and the Stadium. To the upper left, Smoky explains about the W-shop and all the amazing items it has. Smoky also has information on the Kinzstyle Outlet. To the right, Muddy tells customers about the Magical Forest and all the things that can be done there.

Click the image to open in full size.
DogLUVR is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:44 PM   #115
HEY YOU
Gifted

1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things
1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things1212blue is a champion of all things

Do we post are rooms here? Or on a different thread?
1212blue is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 05:55 PM   #116
see

see will become famous soon enough

How do we get our room picture to webkinz insider?
see is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 08:31 PM   #117
Lil Kinz
Liferiver is an unknown quantity at this point

Arg! Someone, please help! How do I post pictures of my Webkinz room?! I know how take them, but I can't figure out how to put them up. Help me. Look at me, I'm a pathetic techno fool. Have pity on my miserable person.
Liferiver is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:15 PM   #118
Lil Kinz
Liferiver is an unknown quantity at this point

Somebody? Please?
Liferiver is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:46 PM   #119
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

Liferiver

there's a great section of the forum called "how to's" it has one called how to post pix maybe that will help - great pix that I've seen

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:20 PM   #120

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

We post them on here right?
Pandalover4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&ali ♥, gly wants that dog., i have a dream ♥, jennymang wishes for cat!, jesus loves you!, ~*jennymang*~

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: