Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average. Display Modes
Old 12-02-2011, 11:31 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Insider's Biggest Contest Ever Starts Sunday, December 4th!

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider's Biggest Contest Ever Starts Sunday, December 4th!

Good morning Insiders! As most of you may remember, we won a contest for a large sum of money and we've been using some of it here and there for some recent contests. We've finally been able to acquire the two Webkinz that Wendy and I have wanted to give away for almost the last (wow, is it really that long?!) 5 years! They're the two rarest plush Webkinz in Webkinz World and we'll be giving them away, along with a bunch of other prizes. I'm sure you can guess which ones I'm talking about...
Click the image to open in full size.
Along with the market value for these two Webkinz, and all of our other prizes, we're talking about over $1000 in prizes for this contest! Make sure to come back on Sunday, December 4th, for details on how to enter this amazing contest. You'll have to be a member to enter, so go ahead and join Webkinz Insider for free right now! Get ready everyone!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2011, 11:33 AM   #2
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's Biggest Contest Ever Starts Sunday, December 4th!

Aw, so sweet of you guys. We are eternally grateful.
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 11:33 AM   #3
Is Fall blowing in??
Webkinz :)

SugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clown

Ooooooh WOW! The Cheeky Dog and Cheeky Cat?!?!?! Are we really that lucky to get a chance to wind them. Man, THANK YOU so much Justin and Wendy! This is totally EPIC!
SugarBug is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 11:33 AM   #4
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

Can't wait I never win much
tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 11:34 AM   #5
Diabetes Awareness!

Arya is a name known to allArya is a name known to allArya is a name known to all

Cool! I can't wait to see what the contest is!!
Arya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 11:38 AM   #6
Savanna789

webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible
webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible

Cool. I guess. I guess.
webkinzrock474 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 11:39 AM   #7
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

Oh my goodness! I can't wait!
valntom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 11:45 AM   #8
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Webkinz Insider's Biggest Contest Ever Starts Sunday, December 4th!

Ohhhh my geebies....this is just "fantastic" news!!!!
So very exciting!!!!
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 11:53 AM   #9
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

very exciting!!
scienter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 11:56 AM   #10
Louis Vuitton

Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds
Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds

You guys are so nice! Lets give them a round of applauses!
Littlekozmo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
"cheeky" is gonna happen, *screams and faints*, 8 billion stars, a blue-dog-frog was here, can't wait!!!!!!!!! :o, dolphin want cheeky dog, good luck to all!, i love my webbies! <3, i want a cheeky dog!, jennymang want cat, soa, this is great!, wi is amazing!!! :) <3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: