Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-10-2013, 06:51 PM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Introduces A New Space Camp Webkinz!

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Introduces A New Space Camp Webkinz!

Click the image to open in full size.
Out-of-this-world news for all our Webkinz Insider space buffs! Webkinz Newz has just announced that a new pet will be released at the end of April 2013: Baker the Squirrel Monkey. This pet (which appears to be a plush webkinz) is being made just for the US Space and Rocket Center, home of the Space Camp. You can read all about Space Camp on their website HERE.
Baker the Squirrel Monkey will be available for purchase in two places: in the Gift Shop of the US Space and Rocket Centre in Huntsville, Alabama, and online in their store - click HERE. Please note that the pet has not yet been added to their online site. Baker has now been added to the USSC store website for pre-order.
This new pet honors Miss Baker, one of the first animals launched into space! The adoption of this webkinz will unlock a special Space Camp Challenge in your Webkinz World account, and your pet will also receive a virtual Space Jacket.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2013, 06:53 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

InsanityEscape knows the way
InsanityEscape knows the wayInsanityEscape knows the wayInsanityEscape knows the way

Default Re: Ganz Introduces A New Space Camp Webkinz!

I think it's really cute, but it stinks that you would need to order it if you don't live in the area.
InsanityEscape is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:58 PM   #3
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

I don't find it fair being available in only those two places.
A pet I will probably never get...
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:59 PM   #4

9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness
9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness

I've been to the place in Huntsville Alabama! I wish I waited until this came out. No way I am going back there, even if I wanted to. Sigh
9blaise9 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:06 PM   #5
hat's The Rumpus?

nandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guide

That is so cool! It kinda stinks that you have to order it, (the costs of shipping and handling is kinda rediculous) but it is REALLY cute.
nandrew1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:09 PM   #6

Pandalover4ever swims in greatness
Pandalover4ever swims in greatnessPandalover4ever swims in greatness

Awe, I want to get it. But my mom probably won't let me get it.
Pandalover4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:15 PM   #7
Savanna789

webkinzrock474 knows no boundswebkinzrock474 knows no bounds
webkinzrock474 knows no boundswebkinzrock474 knows no boundswebkinzrock474 knows no boundswebkinzrock474 knows no boundswebkinzrock474 knows no boundswebkinzrock474 knows no boundswebkinzrock474 knows no bounds

Darn, I wanted it too!
webkinzrock474 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:22 PM   #8
The PSF Maniac
Gifted

AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true
AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true

I *TOTALLY* want to get it... doggone it, I wish the S+H was cheaper...
AutumnTheCuzzy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:34 PM   #9
Gift Guru

doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.
doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.

Very cute pet. I like how Ganz is mixing it up a little, but it is rather unfortunate many will have to order it online if they decide to buy it. But the I guess that means it is a plushie . . . ?
doggierule is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:36 PM   #10
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Cute thanks for the info.I do not like that you have to order it online like that though

The shipping will be Kinda pricey too but it is cute .I priced out the shipping for other plush animals & that is why I am guessing it will be pricey but cute

Last edited by mom w charm; 04-10-2013 at 09:50 PM..
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, find more happiness., fish fashionistas, okapis rule, samanthafoofoo was here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: