Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 02:10 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Arrow Webkinz Insider Works...AND We Have Leaves!!

Wednesday's update to Webkinz World has left many of us frustrated and confused. We continue to get reports about a variety of glitches our members are experiencing when they log into WW; that is IF they are able to log in.* Our greatest piece of advice? Spend some time here on WI where our staff has gotten together to bring you some fun and enjoyment with virtual and plushie giveaways all month long... even some leaves that you probably missed during Fail*Fest!

Click HERE to learn more about winning a FREE Black Cat or Bat courtesy of our retail partner Ameriwade.

Click HERE to learn more about Operation October, a month long giveaway including clickable falling leaves (we can guarantee ours wont be scarce), scavenger hunts and some good old fashioned Trick or Treating!

Theres an old saying that misery loves company. We here at WI want you to know that the glitches you're experiencing are wide spread. Here is a small list of some of them that are occurring during this GLITCH FEST, including some that can have a negative impact on your kinzcash and your virtual prize inventory.

WARNING: Adoption Problems!
We're hearing about lots of problems with pet adoptions. Members trying to adopt a pug are not receiving their POTM prizes while members adopting other pets aren't receiving adoption bonuses. Of concern to you should be Ganz's reported policy not to replace gifts not received during adoptions. Obviously, this is one of the biggest glitches many of us are experiencing.* Thanks to AmyS77 for this screenshot.

Click the image to open in full size.

"I can't even get the WW log in page to load!"
We might suggest you clear your temporary internet files, cache and try restarting but this isn't working for everyone.

"I can log in but I get a green screen for the longest time!"
If you're able to get this far, let it load. Some accounts are loading slow but they are in fact loading.

"Arte is gone!!"
We're hearing that for some the Curio Shop wont load at all. Some members get in only to find Arte missing. There doesn't seem to be any fix for this except to try back later. Could it be that the old dog is hiding from our members frustrated with the now infamous reset glitches in the Curio Shop? Hmmm.

"I can't send my pets to the Academy!!"
We officially proclaim today a student holiday at the Kinzville Academy. Click the image to open in full size.

"I never really liked what Tabby had to say or how she said it but did they have to take it all away??"
We're confident Tabby's voice will be back, in the meantime you can continue to do your jobs, they may be just a tad bit glitchy.

"Someone is interfering with my need to shop!"
If you can get into the W-shop be prepared for a host of glitches. The most important one you need to know is that some members are reporting not being charged the correct amount of kinzcash. Check your totals against what you are purchasing. If they don't match, try back later.

As avid WW users ourselves, the staff here at WI just wanted you to know, we're feeling it too. WI is in no way affiliated with Ganz, however, we do provide a forum for WW users around the world to come together to share stories, experiences and helpful tips. If you're experiencing problems and want to join the discussions, you might want to check out our Somebody Help section here.* We hope to bring you some good news soon, but in the meantime, enjoy the fun here at WI, your number one source for ALL things Webkinz!

[Click for Article...]
Justin is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2008, 02:12 PM   #2
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Works...AND We Have Leaves!!

thanks for posting this Justin
WI is always the best place to be
Old 10-02-2008, 02:14 PM   #3
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

That's terrible! Thank you for posting this, Justin
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 02:37 PM   #4
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

I had that problem at first. When I cleared my cache, cookies, history, etc. It worked again, but very slow loading. Good luck.

I love to look at Artie's Curio shop.
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 03:26 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

beachrox will become famous soon enough

Glitches, Glitches, Glitches! Whe will they ever end? I've never seen this MANY at a time.
beachrox is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 03:55 PM   #6
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

We actually PAY to use this site?!?!?!!!!?!
Old 10-02-2008, 04:09 PM   #7
mattybon
mattybon is on a distinguished road

Guys T. Von meow meow's voice works again
mattybon is offline Male
Old 10-02-2008, 04:26 PM   #8
oah!

qtpie4u is an unknown quantity at this point

I want to atten class

---------- qtpie4u added 7 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

How do I post Ms. Cowoline gone pic

Last edited by qtpie4u; 10-02-2008 at 04:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-02-2008, 05:49 PM   #9
PandaandKoalaFanatic
Gifted

Panda Fan will become famous soon enough

I really don't like that ALOT of stuff isn't working and all!! I can't do anything that I want to!♥
Panda Fan is offline Female
Old 10-02-2008, 06:20 PM   #10
hoa, I'm
Gifted

leahsmom is just really niceleahsmom is just really nice

I was one that had no POTM Loot Bag awarded, I did get a call back from Ganz today (before 5). They fixed the problem by opening my account today and WAHLA, it all showed up for them. They have the Magical Touch! They suggested that I don't adopt my pet on the 1st of the month with the thousands of others that do it that day (try the 2nd-4th was their suggestion). Just a tip for others too!
leahsmom is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: