Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-09-2013, 10:28 AM   #1
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 
Default Webkinz Insider Wins Contest and Adopts Cheeky Bunny and Hyena!

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Insider Wins Contest and Adopts Cheeky Bunny and Hyena!

Webkinz Insider member, beth1775, got a wonderful surprise when the mail arrived at her door this week! She had recently been notified that she won a Webkinz contest and a few days ago, she received a big box of ten Webkinz! This indeed deserves a huge round of applause from us all! Congratulations,beth1775, on your awesome contest win!

Click the image to open in full size.
Further congratulations are extended to beth1775 on being the first Webkinz Insider member to adopt the Cheeky Bunny and the Hyena, pets that were included in her contest prize! Please welcome Giggles, the Hyena and Leigh, the Cheeky Bunny, both seen here with their Pet Specific Items!

Click the image to open in full size.
The happy and always laughing Hyena loves its Pet Specific Food and a lunch of a Sub-Saharan Sandwich really hits the spot after performing a few sets with its Fifteen Minutes Mike! Leigh, the Cheeky Bunny is simply waiting to be adored as she happily hops in he rHappy Hoppy Tulip Patch, and munches on her fave food, yummy Carrot Cake Cupcakes!

Welcome home, Giggles and Leigh! ... and Congratz once again on your big win, beth1775!
Butterflies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2013, 10:31 AM   #2
joi
Webkinz :)

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Wins Contest and Adopts Cheeky Bunny and Hyena!

Wow, beth, what a wonderful prize!

Congratulations on your big win and the adoptions!
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:39 AM   #3
ebkinz nerd!

Sunnychan is an unparalleled talent
Sunnychan is an unparalleled talentSunnychan is an unparalleled talentSunnychan is an unparalleled talentSunnychan is an unparalleled talentSunnychan is an unparalleled talentSunnychan is an unparalleled talentSunnychan is an unparalleled talentSunnychan is an unparalleled talentSunnychan is an unparalleled talentSunnychan is an unparalleled talentSunnychan is an unparalleled talent

WOW!
Congratulations!
Sunnychan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:41 AM   #4
support the blue

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

That's really cool! Congratulations beth! I love the names you picked out.
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:45 AM   #5
grannyzett has lots of talentgrannyzett has lots of talentgrannyzett has lots of talentgrannyzett has lots of talentgrannyzett has lots of talentgrannyzett has lots of talentgrannyzett has lots of talentgrannyzett has lots of talentgrannyzett has lots of talentgrannyzett has lots of talentgrannyzett has lots of talentgrannyzett has lots of talentgrannyzett has lots of talentgrannyzett has lots of talentgrannyzett has lots of talent

Congratulations! Lucky You.
grannyzett is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:52 AM   #6
aiting for Spring

polarbear09 is an unparalleled talent
polarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talentpolarbear09 is an unparalleled talent

What a great surprise!!!! Congrats on winning and on your new pets.
polarbear09 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:54 AM   #7
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Beth, that is WONDERFUL NEWS!! I speak for all of us that we are so proud of you. I am so happy to really KNOW someone who won a contest like that.

Love the names you picked out. What other pets were in your terrific win? Have fun registering and making rooms!

Have a wonderful weekend!!
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:54 AM   #8
betsey2u

betsey2u is too good to be truebetsey2u is too good to be truebetsey2u is too good to be true
betsey2u is too good to be truebetsey2u is too good to be truebetsey2u is too good to be truebetsey2u is too good to be truebetsey2u is too good to be truebetsey2u is too good to be truebetsey2u is too good to be truebetsey2u is too good to be truebetsey2u is too good to be truebetsey2u is too good to be truebetsey2u is too good to be truebetsey2u is too good to be truebetsey2u is too good to be truebetsey2u is too good to be true

Love your new pets BEth!! Congrats on the awesome pet prizes,..you are one lucky duck!
betsey2u is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:17 AM   #9

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by mommysbabe19
Beth, that is WONDERFUL NEWS!! I speak for all of us that we are so proud of you. I am so happy to really KNOW someone who won a contest like that.

Love the names you picked out. What other pets were in your terrific win? Have fun registering and making rooms!

Have a wonderful weekend!!
I also got the cookies and cream guinea pig, lucky dino, steer, poofy poodle,sweetheart pup, new boston terrier, and delightz candy pup.
it was such a shock. I was only to get 1 pet. I sent them an email a few weeks ago asking where my prize was, since I knew someone else who won and they already got there pet. a girl replied back and said the person who took care of the prizes was no longer working with them and she said she will mail me out my winning pet. I guess maybe she felt bad that I had to wait for them. I wish everyone at ganz was like her.
beth1775 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:19 AM   #10

Priceless has disabled reputation

That's so cool! Congrats Beth. I love the names you chose out, and the PSIs look great.
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
shellbellgotsatag!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: