Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2011, 02:07 AM   #71
mountainfairy
Webkinz :)

mountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

I tend to take for granted all the freedoms I have as a result of the efforts and sacrifices of our veterans. I am so glad that there is a holiday to remind me of how fortunate I am. I send my deepest respect and appreciation to all those who served and are still serving our country and I appologize for not consciously doing so more often!
mountainfairy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2011, 02:07 AM   #72
kmmhug has a spectacular aura aboutkmmhug has a spectacular aura about

I am so thankful for those who give up their time and lives to ensure me and my family live free!
kmmhug is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 02:13 AM   #73

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

A big thank you to all who have served and are serving to make this world a better place!
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 02:17 AM   #74
Unregistered

I want to honour all those soldiers who fought for our freedom and say because of them we have a free country.Also for all the soldiers of today to continue tostand guard for our country..I will remember those who have given their lives so that we may continue to have ours..Bless and support and HONOUR our soldiers of the past and prsent...
Old 11-11-2011, 02:34 AM   #75
Writer in Training
Gift Guru

hamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to beholdhamstar is a splendid one to behold

Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart, to all the people willing to serve!

Happy veterans day!
hamstar is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 02:34 AM   #76

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

A big thankyou to all of those who fought for our freedom in any war, especially to my 2 grandpas. RIP xx
kittypinck is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 02:48 AM   #77
diabetes awareness

arftoo has a spectacular aura about

Tthank you to all the men and women who have served and are serving now to protect our freedom and rights.Tthank you to their families who endure great hardships and daily life without their loved ones. tTo all those who have lost their lives may God bless you and your families. To those who are wounded may, you have the strength and support to fight your way back to a full, productive life. Personally I want to thank my father and both of my brothers for the time they spent protecting our nation and a special thank you to my son-in-law who is currently serving. Please be safe and come home soon. We are proud of you.
arftoo is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 02:58 AM   #78

pookylovestiggy is a jewel in the roughpookylovestiggy is a jewel in the rough

Thank you to all the Veteran's who have served for our country. I am proud of what you have done and how brave you are!
pookylovestiggy is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 03:01 AM   #79
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

I thank all the Veterans who fought for our Country and sacrifised their lives for us! To the many who didn't make it out alive, I hope your in a better place! R.I.P
Old 11-11-2011, 03:02 AM   #80

TurtleChuck is a name known to allTurtleChuck is a name known to allTurtleChuck is a name known to all

Thank you!

Thank you for making this post Insiders...

Thank you to everyone that makes a post and adds to this thread of appreciation...

Thank you to all the troops still deployed in Iraq, Afghanistan and other trouble spots around the world....

Thank you to the 12 friends of mine that gave their lives so that the terrorists are not attacking our great nations....

Thank you to my family for their support when I was deployed to the Persian Gulf, Haiti, Somalia, Bosnia and many training exercises....

Thank you to everyomne that wears a poppy, attends a Remembrance Day ceremony or ties a yellow ribbon on their tree....

Thank you to all the men and women that dies in WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Bosnia, and all the Peace keeping operations over the years....

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

*Insider folks....I am aware that Red is a color you have reserved for your important posts and we are not supposed to use it, however hope in this case you allow it since it is being used in reference to the red poppy we wear on Remembrance Day in Canada...thanks
Closed

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: