Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2011, 12:52 AM   #61
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you to all the Men and Women who serve our Country.
We could not be free without the Service and willingness to give your time, life, energy and more.
I can not express my Love and Appreciation for your Sacrifice Enough!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

I am so appreciative to have so many Family Members in my life that have fought for this Country and Still Fight in all Branches of the Military!!!
dawnscott1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2011, 12:58 AM   #62
Is Fall blowing in??
Webkinz :)

SugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clown

I'm so thankful and appreciative to our veterans that served and sacrificed for us, our country and those around the world. It they did not do what they did, we would not be where we are today. I always remember that my freedom isn't free! Thank you veterans!
SugarBug is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 12:58 AM   #63
Diabetes Awareness

stuffedwithfun is on a distinguished road

I am thankful for all the brave men and women who serve our great country!
Happy Veteran's Day!
stuffedwithfun is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 12:58 AM   #64
feverthief

young love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clownyoung love is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks you veterns for all the service you do and it is not under appreciated for one minute how you serve this country. You keep the lines in the National Anthem "Land of the Free/Home of the Brave", if it wasn't for you there would be no United States of America. Not one second of surface goes unnoticed by people like me.
young love is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 01:02 AM   #65
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

It is Remembrance Day for me or simply over here 11 November and a day to reflect on the sacrifices of all those who gave or risked their lives so that I might enjoy freedom. It is quite an overwhelming thought when you really think about it, isn't it?
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 01:02 AM   #66

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

I am always truly amazed by our men and women, who serve our country. They are beyond brave, and make so many sacrafices so that we can have the freedom that we do. I've very thankful to them, we own them all of our thanks and respect!
Lambchop77 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 01:11 AM   #67
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

To all the men and women who serve and have served ... thank you!
Thank you for the sacrifices you make to keep us safe - to keep us free - may God bless you and your families today and always.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by DakotaKinz; 11-11-2011 at 01:21 AM.. Reason: added graphic
DakotaKinz is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 01:44 AM   #68

CheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clownCheezDoodle23 is cool as a bunny clown

I thank all the veterans, like my grandfather, and all currently serving soldiers. Ah it's so great that the weekend of Veteran's day is when my dad gets to come back from Afghanistan. Happy Veteran's Day! (:
CheezDoodle23 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 01:45 AM   #69
mycatsnores
Banned
Sleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talent

Thank you to Dad who is a retired Lt. Colonel, and to my baby brother who has done 3 tours in Iraq (he is home now!). Thank you to all that have served and the families of those serving..it is not easy. Freedom isn't free! Since we have it, thank a soldier!

Sleeping Awake is offline Female
Old 11-11-2011, 01:50 AM   #70
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!pinukity is the cats pajamas!

it's different for me - i live in a country always threatened by war.
going to the army is mandatory, but that doesn't stop me from admiring the difficult job they face
my dh is in reserves duty and has dome more than 6 weeks this year alone.
i
pinukity is offline Female
Closed

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: