Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-12-2011, 04:35 PM   #481
Webkinz :)

Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine
Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

I very much appreciate those who serve(d) for our country. They are the reason we get to walk freely, the reason we are safe. Without these brave, patriotic people willing to risk their lives for us, we would not be the safe country we are. Bless the past and current soldiers, for helping to make our country as free as it is.
Breener is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2011, 05:11 PM   #482

cute1pup is just really nicecute1pup is just really nice

A huge thank you to all veterans who have truly blessed us by doing so much for us.
cute1pup is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 05:15 PM   #483

Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!Ms.Birdy is the bees knees!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! For all active and retired military personnel, thank you for your sacrifices. Freedom is NOT free- it was paid for by our soldiers; sometimes with their lives. Thank you to their families as well!
Old 11-12-2011, 05:23 PM   #484
Lil Kinz
LittleAngel2009 is an unknown quantity at this point

I want to thank all the Veterans for fighting for our freedoms and for us to keep them. You have given up so much for all of us to have everything. Alot of my family have been in the armed forces, so I hold you all dear to my heart. Thank you for doing what you do.
LittleAngel2009 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 05:46 PM   #485
Lil Kinz
nanakah is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for your service, we appreciate you
nanakah is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 05:51 PM   #486

MissUnderstood wows us all with wonderMissUnderstood wows us all with wonderMissUnderstood wows us all with wonderMissUnderstood wows us all with wonderMissUnderstood wows us all with wonderMissUnderstood wows us all with wonderMissUnderstood wows us all with wonderMissUnderstood wows us all with wonderMissUnderstood wows us all with wonderMissUnderstood wows us all with wonder

There's no way any of us could thank all of you Veterans for what you've done for us. Fighting for our freedom while sacrificing yourselves. Whether you're retired or active, thank you.

My grandpa's a Veteran, so that makes this contest all the more special to me.
MissUnderstood is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 06:20 PM   #487

Angel Kitty is epic beyond epicness
Angel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicnessAngel Kitty is epic beyond epicness

My thoughts and sincere thanks go out to our veterans and current soldiers. Soldiers overseas are also in my prayers for a safe return home (especially my cousin who is currently stationed in Afghanistan).
Angel Kitty is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 06:25 PM   #488
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

I would like to thank all those who have taken actions and risks and made sacrifices to make the world a better place. Thanks to all those who have fought and continue to fight to protect our rights and freedom. Thanks to those in the Armed Forces, past and present, and all our veterans.

Happy Veteran's Day!
phoenixsprite is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 06:28 PM   #489
Lil Kinz
papalah is an unknown quantity at this point

I am a veteran so I know how important this day is. Our freedom is worth fighting for. America is our home, and our children can enjoy the freedom because of you.
papalah is offline Male
Old 11-12-2011, 06:49 PM   #490
yst1

barnabas7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Webkinz Insider for this opportunity to show appreciation to all veterans. I want to personally thank each and every veteran for giving of themselves and sacrificing so much for our safety, protection, and freedom in this great country we live in. I also want to thank their families for their great sacrifice as their loved ones go to serve their country. This time of year can be especially difficult for the veteran families that are apart during the holiday season. Our troops need our love, support, and prayers on a daily basis. A great project to show your support is a Christmas card mail out. Start working on your cards now, and the troops will receive them for Christmas. A card from "a friend" from home really means a lot! Happy Veteran's Day to all veterans.
barnabas7 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: