Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-12-2011, 03:03 PM   #471
Lil Kinz

limegreen9099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you to all the soldiers for making the country what it is today, giving theirs lives for our freedom. Lest we forget.
limegreen9099 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2011, 03:04 PM   #472
Unregistered

Thanks you to all who serve our country, whether they be deployed or not. Your work is truly appreciated. You are in my prayers and for the deployed, may you return safely home to your loved ones. God bless America and those fighting for it!!

"If you can't stand behind our soldiers, feel free to stand in front of them..."
Old 11-12-2011, 03:49 PM   #473
ToxicWalnut

I LOVE WEBKINZ WORLD! I think it's a great idea to honor all the brave men and women who have put their lives on the line so we can live in a wonderful country; "In the land of the free, and the home of the brave!"(:
Old 11-12-2011, 03:51 PM   #474
Webkinz :)

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you to all the veteran's who have served to protect us all. We are proud of you and grateful for your service.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 03:53 PM   #475

suzy12356 is a WI addict!
suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!suzy12356 is a WI addict!

Thank you vets!
suzy12356 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 04:07 PM   #476
ebbie Deluxe!!!

aeades is a name known to allaeades is a name known to allaeades is a name known to all

I cannot tell you how much our veterans mean to me. My grandfather, dad, and three of my uncles are veterans. I lost another uncle just recently in war. He was a brave soldier. I just want to thank all the veterans out there who make it possible for us Americans to live in a free country. Thank you and I love you.
"All gave some, some gave all." God bless the USA
aeades is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 04:07 PM   #477
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

I support the select few that protect our country so the majority of us can have a safe life. I am thankful that they risk their lives every day.
Galfam is offline Male
Old 11-12-2011, 04:08 PM   #478
I rocks
Gift Guru

yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine
yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine

I would like to give thanks to those who served (especially my grandpa) and to all who serve now...

Click the image to open in full size.
yaniella is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 04:33 PM   #479

saramae3 has disabled reputation

Thank you Vets for keeping our homes safe and protecting our freedom!
saramae3 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 04:33 PM   #480
Lil Kinz
teamearth is an unknown quantity at this point

I want to honor my grandfather, veteran of ww2, who died last year. He was very dear to me. RIP
teamearth is offline Female
Closed

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: