Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-12-2011, 01:55 PM   #461
Future FBI Agent!
Webkinz :)

woolacet is just really nicewoolacet is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

My dad was a supply officer for the Navy. The man who replaced him after he was done died on 9-11. I am thankful for my dad and the man who replaced my dad. Happy Late Veterans Day! Thanks everyone who helped our country!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2011, 01:56 PM   #462
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

Coming from a family of servicemen and women, I'm very honored to live in this country were we are free. My grandparents imigrated over here from Germany in the early 1900s so I'm humbled by the stories they had to tell about living in both countries. Thank you to ALL service men and women who do what they do each and every day so I can be free to write this message and not worry about what would happen had I lived elsewhere.
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 02:02 PM   #463

trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!trickyboy3 is the cats pajamas!

Thanks to my dad who has fought for our country!
Old 11-12-2011, 02:02 PM   #464
Minn minn

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you for all the veterans who served everyone and for the country! I appreciate the hard work you have done to keep us safe and America safe!
Happy veterans day everyone and the veterans!
Old 11-12-2011, 02:04 PM   #465
Lil Kinz
coachdev is an unknown quantity at this point

thank all the veterans out there that protected our country and gave us freedom.. we all should appriecate veterans day and pray to our loved ones that protected us from the enemy
Old 11-12-2011, 02:05 PM   #466

victoria19 will become famous soon enough

thank you so much Mr. xxxx. You may not have been my dad, but you are my best friends dad! It means so much to me and our country to serve as a marine doctor. You just got back in October and was deployed. Everyone have missed you! We're so glad your home and safe!!! with love, ~Victoria
Old 11-12-2011, 02:11 PM   #467
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I would like to say thank you to my grandpa & everyone who has fought for our country.
taffeta is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 02:16 PM   #468

Abli2001 is on a distinguished road

What a lovely way to show our appreciation to the veterans of our country!!

I would just like to say, THANK YOU, THANK YOU so much for serving our country! I appreciate and want to thank each and every one of you personally!!

THANK YOU!
--Abli2001
Abli2001 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 02:44 PM   #469

beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.
beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.beth1775 is #1 to the fourth.

I just want to thank all the men and women who help keep our country safe.
beth1775 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 02:50 PM   #470
Diabetes Awareness

queen_nicki is a jewel in the roughqueen_nicki is a jewel in the rough

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

This is a really cool contest.

Thank you, all the veterans who have made our country what it is today. You have my utmost respect and best wishes.
queen_nicki is offline Female
Closed

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: