Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-12-2011, 10:37 AM   #431
Webkinz :)

laurieangel is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

I would like to say how much I appreciate all of the sacrifice that our military and their families go through in order to maintain our freedom! Thank you with all of my heart! Happy Veteran's Day to all of my WI friends!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2011, 10:39 AM   #432
Lil Kinz

vmk11068 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

God bless America, including all those who fought/are currently fighting in the war.
vmk11068 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 10:40 AM   #433
panda4christ

panda4christ will become famous soon enough

I am forever grateful! My WHOLE family it seams has served! Brother is active trained NAVY SEAL. I want to say thank you to a brother in law who spent his whole life working in the CORPS. The list goes on and on and on! Thank you to all, who give there life for mine!!
panda4christ is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 10:47 AM   #434
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

I'd like to thank all the Veterans for protecting our countries, and all the other ones that they saved. Without them, I dont think we'd be writing these posts! Thank you so much to all the Veterans everywhere that helped us!!!
KevinELevin is offline Male
Old 11-12-2011, 11:03 AM   #435
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

I'm extremely thankful for our veterans. They have given their lives for our country, and they deserve as much love and respect as they can get. ♥
Old 11-12-2011, 11:16 AM   #436
Call Me Rampage

horserider2 is a WI addict!
horserider2 is a WI addict!horserider2 is a WI addict!horserider2 is a WI addict!horserider2 is a WI addict!horserider2 is a WI addict!horserider2 is a WI addict!horserider2 is a WI addict!horserider2 is a WI addict!horserider2 is a WI addict!

My daddy and both of my Great-Grandpas served our country. Plus the countless number of other sons,grandsons,daddys,grandpas,nephews,brothers,ect. I am honored to have had my daddy and my great-grandpa that I never got to meet in my family! I salute you guys! Thank you for fighting for our country and our freedom! I love you all! You are in our prayers. Happy Veterans Day!!
horserider2 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 11:24 AM   #437
Diabetes Awareness
Lil Kinz
luv909 is on a distinguished road

I thank all of the brave veterans who have died for our country, fought for our country, and are fighting today. God truly loves and honors you on 11:11, even if you don't fight anymore. Every heart beats true for the red, white, and blue - especially to you veterans.
luv909 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 11:24 AM   #438

elizabeth770 is on a distinguished road

Thank you all for your service to our country. God bless.
elizabeth770 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 11:30 AM   #439
Livin' the life

yellowspikeball has much to be proud ofyellowspikeball has much to be proud ofyellowspikeball has much to be proud ofyellowspikeball has much to be proud of

Thank you so much to all the veterans!
yellowspikeball is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 11:38 AM   #440
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

Thank you to all who served the country! Veterens have sacrificed much that the rest of us can live better safer lives and it is much appreciated!

Thank you!
FBmom is offline Female
Closed

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: