Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-12-2011, 09:05 AM   #411
Haters gonna hate
Webkinz :)

Ivan is a name known to allIvan is a name known to allIvan is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you everybody who fought for our country. I have been saying prayers all night to those who did not survive.
Ivan is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2011, 09:05 AM   #412
Diabetes Awareness
patty9901 is on a distinguished road

Thank you all Veterans!
Old 11-12-2011, 09:19 AM   #413
pipperroo2

pipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clown

My Father and many other relatives have fought in different wars over the years. I am so thankful they all came back alive. And I give prayers to all the families with relatives who did not come back. At school there was a Veterans Day program yesterday and it made some people cry and everyone thankful to have people willing and able to fight and protect us.
pipperroo is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 09:24 AM   #414
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

Thanks to all the vets who fought, and to my grandpa for fighting in the war and meeting my grandma, I wouldn't have been born if my grandparents didn't meet in ww2
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 09:30 AM   #415
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

THANKS TO THOSE WHO SERVE OUR COUNTRY!!!!!
~PK
Old 11-12-2011, 09:30 AM   #416
Jessie is Sweet
Gifted

inthepink720 is a forum hero
inthepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum herointhepink720 is a forum hero

I'd Like to thank Everyone who fought for our country. and Thanks for everyone who Have served.
inthepink720 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 09:31 AM   #417
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

Thank you for serving, for keeping us safe, and for keeping us free! I appreciate all that you do!
aerogrit is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 09:32 AM   #418
Diabetes Awareness!

queenbeemmz is a jewel in the roughqueenbeemmz is a jewel in the rough

Smile Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you to all of our Veterans, who over the years have fought to keep us safe and provide us with the freedoms we all enjoy in the great USA!
queenbeemmz is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 09:34 AM   #419
Call Me Lauren!

kinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roostkinzkid26 rules the roost

Thank you verterans for all your hard work and sacrafices you made in the name of our country.
May your Thanksgiving be wonderful!
kinzkid26 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2011, 09:35 AM   #420
Lil Kinz
crudmuffins is on a distinguished road

Thanks To all the Veterans out there, including my grandfather, Rob Barnes. I will always remember you!! And I will remember the JellyBean Tree!! My favorite
[IMG]http://ts1.mm.****************/thumbnail.aspx?q=1359655214612&id=d477c351b7c2bf42f5e557192a5702ff&url=http%3a%2f%2fwebkinzworldnews .com%2fwn%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2008%2f11%2fjellybean-tree.jpg[/IMG]
crudmuffins is offline Female
Closed

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: